.121 update

12346»

Comments

• I've had Bluetooth issues for a few versions now. Usually I get random pauses no matter the Bluetooth device attached. I also get a quick audio stutter when the screen is turned off while using Bluetooth headphones.

• My bluetooth always on for my Xiaomi mi band and my tws, works fine. Maybe you need to describe it a little more so others can help with your problem

• Hello

Another trouble with bluetooth. I've instaled BT module in my car and can't conect to my Z6. 

Another Z6 can't conect too. Both on A10 @ v.121. 

I've tried on my old Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and.... voila - conected as below. 

Any idea what it is the matter with this bug?

BT module like that (can't add link :/ it's no name... but on RN4 works :) ) -

seller wrote in specs: "BT 4.0 version, and also compatible with 2.0 3.0 4.0 versions".

RN4 is seeing module as BT5912

• That's strange considering recent updates made my BT connection with car much more stable and faster. I'm using Sony DSX-A400BT and it used to connect about 3-4 minutes and now it's down to 20 secs.

• Some more fw gliches I've noticed:

-System tab (about phone, etc.) in settings doesn't have onclick animation (and so everything in it). It looks a bit weird.

-Viewing current ram usage in developer settings has messed up overlay.

• -System tab (about phone, etc.) in settings doesn't have onclick animation (and so everything in it). It looks a bit weird.

I cannot confirm, System in Settings has the same opening/closing animation as other parts of Settings on my ZF6.

-Viewing current ram usage in developer settings has messed up overlay.

Please, could you elaborate it? Which overlay is messed up? Video will be helpful :)

• Video: As you can see, systemUI doesn't render click animation anywhere in About phone.

Image: App list used to be wider before and the underlining dots are colliding with text and color boxes (red circles)

These glitches are only cosmetic and it's not very important.

• _jis__jis_ Level 5
    edited February 2020

Image: App list used to be wider before and the underlining dots are colliding with text and color boxes (red circles)

I can confirm this. I feel that this mistake has occurred earlier. Maybe in 119?

Video: As you can see, systemUI doesn't render click animation anywhere in About phone.

Now I understand and I can confirm this too.

I have to appreciate your great attention to detail ?️

This discussion has been closed.