This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.121 update

Revanth
Rising Star I
Did anyone recieve .121 update which was recently released?
I have not yet received it . Please help .
106 REPLIES 106

bputra10bennypu
Star III
ravitejavooka

Have a bluetooth connectivity issues after the .121 update.. Suggest me what is wrong with it

View post
My bluetooth always on for my Xiaomi mi band and my tws, works fine. Maybe you need to describe it a little more so others can help with your problem

jimo1921
Rising Star I
Hello

Another trouble with bluetooth. I've instaled BT module in my car and can't conect to my Z6. 
Another Z6 can't conect too. Both on A10 @ v.121. 
I've tried on my old Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and.... voila - conected as below. 
Any idea what it is the matter with this bug?
BT module like that (can't add link 😕 it's no name... but on RN4 works 🙂 ) -
MCUMU7G8NFPU.png
seller wrote in specs: "BT 4.0 version, and also compatible with 2.0 3.0 4.0 versions".
RN4 is seeing module as BT5912

WSMKMFONT24Z.jpeg

ColorSage
Zen Master I
That's strange considering recent updates made my BT connection with car much more stable and faster. I'm using Sony DSX-A400BT and it used to connect about 3-4 minutes and now it's down to 20 secs.

ColorSage
Zen Master I
Some more fw gliches I've noticed:
-System tab (about phone, etc.) in settings doesn't have onclick animation (and so everything in it). It looks a bit weird.
-Viewing current ram usage in developer settings has messed up overlay.

_jis_
Zen Master III
-System tab (about phone, etc.) in settings doesn't have onclick animation (and so everything in it). It looks a bit weird.
I cannot confirm, System in Settings has the same opening/closing animation as other parts of Settings on my ZF6.
-Viewing current ram usage in developer settings has messed up overlay.
Please, could you elaborate it? Which overlay is messed up? Video will be helpful 🙂