Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with my rog phone II

RiteshRai
Star I
TJS6V75605UC.jpg
I am facing below issues with my rog phone II
1. When battery is low. I am seeing a pop up on my screen as flashlight disabled when using otg in low battery. I am not even trying to use flashlight or otg. Sometimes one of the charging port is also not working during low battery. During this time notification pane cannot be opened to. Screenshot is attached for alert.
2. Screen becomes unresponsive at times. Not happened in last few days but was happening quite often earlier.
3. Fingerprints are not recognized many a times once I press the power key and try again. It starts recognizing them.
4. Even i am out of the game the armory widget is enabled. Which creates problem while using phone in full screen mode.
5. Unable to zoom rear camera past 2x from inbuild camera app. But can do so using third party apps.
13 REPLIES 13

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
RiteshRai

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/086/4CP1A2EBZCTV.mp4

@Anders_ASUS

Issue 1: It is only seen when my battery is low. Once my battery gets low will share the logs with you.

Issue 2: I am not facing since last few days. Once i face it again will update you with recording and logs.

Issue 3: let me try registering my fingerprint once again keeping your instructions in mind. If I face the issues again will update you with logs.

Issue 4: game genie is currently enabled only for games. It is disabled for all other apps. Still when I minimize the game it remains active. Suggest what can I do for it.

Issue 5: Have shared the screen recording.

Issue 1 and Issue 5 are critical ones these are mainly ruining my experience with this device. Please look into this.

Thanks.

View post
for 4. I would like to have a screen recording and log
for 5. looks like the app crashes. What if you long press the camera app -> enter app info -> storage & cache -> Clear storage

RiteshRai
Star I
For issue 4- will send you logs by end of the day.
For issue 5- tried this. Issue persists.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Then I need a log for issue 5 as well. Please make a separate log for every issue. Thanks!

sidsengarsingh
Star II
I have also been facing the same issues.
The charging problem happens with the main charging phone. It doesn't charge and if it does no fast charging.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
sidsengarsingh

I have also been facing the same issues.

The charging problem happens with the main charging phone. It doesn't charge and if it does no fast charging.

View post
You have the exact same problem description? "When battery is low. I am seeing a pop up on my screen as flashlight disabled when using otg in low battery. I am not even trying to use flashlight or otg. Sometimes one of the charging port is also not working during low battery. During this time notification pane cannot be opened to."