This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tap a notification and the phone locks itself.

Supra
Rising Star I
WW-17.1810.1911.110
Lawnchair launcher
Happens once every few days. I'll get a notification, tap it, then my screen will go black and I'll be on the lock screen. Happens most often with Google Messages. Anyone having this problem?
30 REPLIES 30

alexalbert03
Rising Star I
_jis_

If in version WW_17.1810.1911.110 you have this problem why don't you try the latest version WW_17.1810.2001.119? I have been using the latest version since January 9th.

View post
I am using the WW_17.1810.2001.119 version, still facing the problem rarely.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Please do not install .119 if you live in Europe. It's not EU approved by Google meaning some Google services like Google Pay will stop working if your phone was purchased within the EU.
I will PM those of you who have this issue and ask you to log your device.

Supra
Rising Star I
This problem presented itself in WW_17.1810.2001.121. I'm going to reinstall the tool and hopefully log it.

alexalbert03
Rising Star I
Supra

This problem presented itself in WW_17.1810.2001.121. I'm going to reinstall the tool and hopefully log it.

View post
I did a factory reset recently and I did not face this issue after that. I have still kept my log tool handy incase it happens again though.

Supra
Rising Star I
alexalbert03

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42998#Comment_42998

I did a factory reset recently and I did not face this issue after that. I have still kept my log tool handy incase it happens again though.

View post
Hopefully you can understand that that is the last solution for most people though.