This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling feature not supported in 6Z

sameerjc19
Star III
Dear Asus, shame on you today i got confirmation from your technical team that wifi calling feature will not be available for 6Z in any future updates because, it's hardware not supported that feature. Pethtic company shame on you i want my mony back.
15 REPLIES 15

prashanth
Rising Star II
sameerjc19

Anders_ASUS mod

Dear Anders, in response of my complaint today i again received call from Asus technical support team they tolled me that due to hardware and software limitations 6Z not supported wifi calling feature and this this was third time i was getting same answer , now i am going to lodge case in consumer forum against Asus.

View post
Dude what anders told u is right
As i told u earlier there is no hardware limitation
And what exactly are u gonna complain in consumer forum? That ur phone doesn't have the feature ???
For a moment lets assume 6z wont be getting the feature.... there's nothing u can do in consumer forum
Did they advertise the feature?No
Let me tell u what's gonna happen after u file a complaint
They r gonna call u about the case and as soon as u tell them about the issue they r gonna scrap it
So what i suggest is wait for the feature to come,ut might take some time but it's gonna come to this phone

Monark
Zen Master I
Could somebody tell the number to dial for enabling wifi calling i forgot?

prashanth
Rising Star II
*#*#3642623344#*#*

Monark
Zen Master I
Thanks@prashanth

Monark
Zen Master I
Not to compare but samsung a50 got wifi calling but not asus or even oneplus 7 why these costly phones are not getting it.?