This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gyroscope inaccurate Pubg please help

minh
Star II
I noticed that the gyroscope on rog 2 is very slow although i maximized the gyro sensivity in the game . It is only half accurate as my iphone. Can anybody know how to make it 2 times faster?
3 REPLIES 3

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
minh

I noticed that the gyroscope on rog 2 is very slow although i maximized the gyro sensivity in the game . It is only half accurate as my iphone. Can anybody know how to make it 2 times faster?

Gyroscope inaccurate Pubg please help
U see Iphones gyroscope is the best one there is .
I know Rog 2 has a little slow gyro even i too faced this problem at starting but i am used to it.
U can install BUBBLE LEVEL from play store to calibrate ur gyro if there is fault in it.
LP_ASUS is it possible to increase gyro sensitivity on Rog 2 phone ??

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
No, it's not possible and it's not only about hardware but app optimization. iPhone games & apps generally work a little better since iphones have more in common than android phones. Each phone has a lot of users so optimizing it for iPhone will be easier and more prioritized for the developer.
We're doing what we can from our end and try to get cooperation with certain developers in order to optimize our phones for popular games

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

No, it's not possible and it's not only about hardware but app optimization. iPhone games & apps generally work a little better since iphones have more in common than android phones. Each phone has a lot of users so optimizing it for iPhone will be easier and more prioritized for the developer.

We're doing what we can from our end and try to get cooperation with certain developers in order to optimize our phones for popular games

View post
Thx for the reply