This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal indicator disappearing

Jeb
Rising Star II
Is anyone else getting this issue on the Zenfone 6 in which the signal indicator is disappearing?
7AGJ9EDFUHNO.jpg

20 REPLIES 20

Jeb
Rising Star II

_jis_
Zen Master III
In EU with O2 carrier I' have never observed disappearing of Signal indicator, so this seems to be an issue just in US.

Jeb
Rising Star II
From what I'm gathering from you guys and on Reddit, it's mainly happening on AT&T.
@Anders_ASUS

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Software has a couple of questions.
1) Can you reproduce it reliably? Do you have a method or is it always present? If you have a method, please provide a log and screenshots (I can provide you with the log tool and instructions)
2) When this problem comes up, can you get the phone back to normal? What are the steps?
If anyone needs the log tool, ping me and I can PM you the tool with instructions.

Jeb
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

Software has a couple of questions.

1) Can you reproduce it reliably? Do you have a method or is it always present? If you have a method, please provide a log and screenshots (I can provide you with the log tool and instructions)

2) When this problem comes up, can you get the phone back to normal? What are the steps?

If anyone needs the log tool, ping me and I can PM you the tool with instructions.

View post
1. I can generally reproduce it if I'm either traveling or if I'm in an area with stellar cellular coverage - let's say, right next to a cell tower. At home, it happens sometimes if I'm in a room near a window I think because I have a few cell towers nearby.
2. The phone goes back to normal on it's own, but it's generally as I continue to travel or move within a building to another location. Sometimes the phone does it on its own when it's stationary, but it's hard to say why and not *completely* predictable.