This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS I need clarification for this

asaniket03
Rising Star I
I'm using this rog phone 2 and suddenly I notice tht some part of mobile get some cuts even I'm using case tht provide by asus and that cut increasing day bay day without any reason i need help wht should i do? I'm attaching some pictures can. They said strongest phone but the build of this phone I'm shocked. Never get hit by anything .
EXWPC5J7K2NJ.jpg
QEVHHPSEPTLH.jpg
U8WXVOSNUHOL.jpg
GM9W3CY041ED.jpg

11 REPLIES 11

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
asaniket03

I know very well the difference between gap and gust k it's not gust it's a cut when i touch tht part it's feels tht cuts k i don't know about ur phone but in my phone it's cut and its dust thn how color goes off from tht part ?

View post
I agree its just dust even my device has the same. But if you say you know very well the difference so go ahead and ask for a refund or replacement from asus. No point in criticising others on what they know

asaniket03
Rising Star I
Ha that y i clearly mention asus not anyone else because if u seen my uploaded photos u observed there Is small small color off frrom tht part
SXYZGQ9IPRFS.jpg
7E7BQ5DHRHC8.jpg
7PWAQVMCBVPN.jpg
9VC2DV6OUUVK.jpg

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I recommend you to take both your phone, case and whatever other accessory you might use to the nearest ASUS Service Center and have them examine them. There's not much we can say from looking at pictures. Only someone with the device in their hand and your full description of how you have handled it can make a judgement if it's a warranty case or not.

OPC
Zen Master II
manishiskillred

It's gap you idiot... What u mean cut...There is gap between back glass and metal grill where it is joined by glue.... So dirt gets stuck in that gap...even my phone has this. This shouldn't happen but its not crack or damage or bad build quality just badly connected

View post
There is no need for such language!
I would say if it is a cut, there must be some sharp object doing it. I have the phone since October and it looks like new from the factory. I am very careful with the phone, as I have no screen protector and just a very open case that came with it.

asaniket03
Rising Star I
Same I'm also not using any screen protector and I'm using it very carefully but it's not by anyone sharp objects because day by day it's going increasing without any reason ?