This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Z6 dead in just 5 days!

bought a brand new asus z6 and after 5 days its dead . NOT turning on ...no hard reset...over heating while charging...Is this your flagship z6?
11 REPLIES 11

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
bought a brand new asus z6 and after 5 days its dead . NOT turning on ...no hard reset...over heating while charging...Is this your flagship z6?
dude better go for replacement or refund as soon as possible, if you dont want any troubles  

aakashgupta1891
Star III
Same has happened with me. I bought the phone three weeks ago, and five days back it surprisingly crashed and then never turned on. As suggested in this forum i took the phone very next day to service center and from that day, my days of disappointment has started. Five days passed and even today service center are only just to wait for five more days before they can even tell me what has happened to my phone forget about repairing.
Been a user of Oneplus of last four years, it is shocking to see such a miserable product and service for their flagship customers. I am trying to collect the users information now who have faced the same issue to send a collective legal notice to Asus India. Since my endless complaints to their customer care have only gone to vain. I am also in the process to share my experience with Times Internet since my wife works in there.

postvc
Star I
aakashgupta1891
Same has happened with me. I bought the phone three weeks ago, and five days back it surprisingly crashed and then never turned on. As suggested in this forum i took the phone very next day to service center and from that day, my days of disappointment has started. Five days passed and even today service center are only just to wait for five more days before they can even tell me what has happened to my phone forget about repairing.
Been a user of Oneplus of last four years, it is shocking to see such a miserable product and service for their flagship customers. I am trying to collect the users information now who have faced the same issue to send a collective legal notice to Asus India. Since my endless complaints to their customer care have only gone to vain. I am also in the process to share my experience with Times Internet since my wife works in there.

View post
I echo the same pathetic experience with Asus 6Z mobile. I also bought this phone Asus 6Z thru Flipkart and it was delivered on 25 Dec 2019. By 27 Dec it prompted me and updated to Android 10. It ran well till 7-8 Jan 2020 but after that started randomly crashing and finally went dead by 24 Jan 2020. I am not at all into gaming and use only limited standard apps and take very good care of my devices. My HTC OneM8 is still giving me superb service after 3.5 years only its battery is getting weak and hence I bought this phone. It is so frustrating and disappointing that Asus is cheating the customers with such poor quality products. Asus advertises 6Z to be their premium flagship phone and this is what trash Customers get for their hard earned money. I have given my phone to their Gurgaon authorized service centre (F1Info Solutions) for repair and still awaiting diagnosis. I am open to take this issue to Consumer court for such terrible cheating. A new premium phone is dead in less than a month and awaiting repair!!! Asus should immediately replace it with a new phone and stop selling such poor quality products which destroys Consumer's data, time, resources and takes them thru HELL!! If I don't get back my phone in new condition for which I paid my hard earned money, I will never buy any Asus product in my life and also broadcast my horrible experience in social media for others to be safe.

postvc
Star I
aakashgupta1891

View post
What was the final outcome from the Service centre...did your phone get repaired as per your satisfaction??

cienko
Star III
My phone died all of the sudden after 7 months of light use. ZF6 is like a bomb with a random fuse. It will die you just don't know when and why 😞