This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM radio with sound distorted

ykaro_36g
Star II
After upgrading to Android 10 the FM radio, the sound is distorted.

17 REPLIES 17

tymmyk
Star III
LC4F2D3OYOD5.jpg
Ok, I've done the job you requested to me, but I was unable to share it/transfer through the icon "attachment" placed below. Impossible.
p.s I'm located in Italy.

tymmyk
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41992#Comment_41992

Then I would like to log your phone in order to find out why

View post
Please see my post above

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
tymmyk

LC4F2D3OYOD5.jpg

Ok, I've done the job you requested to me, but I was unable to share it/transfer through the icon "attachment" placed below. Impossible.

p.s I'm located in Italy.

View post
I don't need the folder, just the file inside. You can find it via file manager -> internal storage -> enter save_log folder -> enter the folder with the log I need -> press the icon of the xxxxxxx.tar file -> press more -> share -> Drive

rhiffsta
Star I
dear asus-team
i want to report this issue too since i am waiting for a fix since day one and i find it hard to believe that the issue is not even admitted so far. let alone a fix announced.
the bug was introduced with the first ad10 build already and has been there with every new update.
please fix this asap. using fm-radio alot and it really bugs me out.
don't ask for logs from customers when you can test and log yourself since it is not a hardware but a software issue. with ad9 rom it worked perfectly for everyone.
two issues:
initial start of fm-radio sometimes needs 2-3 start-close operations to even get audio output. and when it finally outputs audio, after 2-3s it gets really muffled (not pleasing at all to listen to).
tried factory resets and rom reflash.. nothing helps.
downgraded to ad9 just to check and it works perfectly.
please admit and announce a fix.
thanks for it in advance.

ykaro_36g
Star II
Anders_ASUS

First time I hear of this. I guess I would try and see what happens if I clear the storage of both the FM Radio apps/services and the two AudioWizard app/services

Go to system settings -> apps & notifications -> see all xxx apps -> press show system in the top right three dot menu -> search for fm RADIO and audiowizard. You will find two of each. Enter each one -> Storage & Cache -> Clear Storage

View post
I performed this procedure but without success.