This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Begging Asus

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
Sir can you add more fingerprint animations and Always on display faces so that it will be cool to use my RoG 2 for daily usage also.

Please update that the notifications are not getting even I trun on the always on display
7 REPLIES 7

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
kowshik diamond

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42160#Comment_42160

Sir, When the user gets notification instead of switching on the screen it just can show the notification in always on display style.

Like the way in the attached picture sir.

please consider it sir and please add more always on display styles and finger print animations sir

0F6KORNDOKY5.jpg

View post
sorry sir but the above picture like feature is present in asus sorry for making trouble.
Sir can you implement that by single tap on the screen we can see only time and date like feature instead of pressing power on/off button. Always on Display is solution but it drains battery so please add that feature sir

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
kowshik diamond

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42451#Comment_42451

sorry sir but the above picture like feature is present in asus sorry for making trouble.

Sir can you implement that by single tap on the screen we can see only time and date like feature instead of pressing power on/off button. Always on Display is solution but it drains battery so please add that feature sir

View post
Only snapchat is turning on the screen during notifications and some other apps needed to optimise that sir

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I'm not sure I understand what you want but the OnePlus Ambient Display you showed works differently from our Always On Display. They won't be able to do the same thing. Different technology. Their solution is more feature rich but the display will not always be on. Only when you touch it.
The closest to the same experience you can come with our phone is to double tap the screen (needs to be enabled) to wake it up, but this solution will draw more power than the OnePlus Ambient Display