This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will December security patch .36 update rollback after pausing for zenfone 5Z?

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Please let me know when will december security patch update for 5Z will be rolled back with bug fixes? Its been so long since A10 first update i am still on november security patch .98
Facing few issues like
*Drastic battery drain by android system
*Navigation bar inconsistent sometimes does not auto hide on some apps and browser videos which ruins full screen experinces
*pubg multi touch issue for 2 fingers screen jitters and sometimes touch unoticable compared to zenfone 5 as 5z shares same display panel there are no any issues faced on zenfone 5 during gameplay then why 5z?
( if more then 2 fingers no any problem but isdue only with 2 fingers)
*screen recorder does not record internal audio in third party apps like whatsapp even after setting and audio option to internal audio in settings of screen recorder
*In android 9 pubg ping use to be always 50 minimum but android 10 its minimum 60ms facing since day 1 of android 10 update
*Network fluctuations on sim 2 causes sim 1 to be unstable in network this effects during gameplays also 4g+ is inconsistent on jio network
*Sms on sim2 causes network fluctuations and due to which gameplay in pubg gets disturbed for few seconds even after no alert is set in game genie and also data network is set to sim 1
@CH_ASUS

19 REPLIES 19

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
Jei returned to old ZenTalk, but here and even there, when touch issue is mentioned, they just ignore.

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42403#Comment_42403

Paused due to bluetooth issue

View post
Did not face the BT audio issue so cant really comment 😞

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
brunoferreira.retry@gmail.com

Jei returned to old ZenTalk, but here and even there, when touch issue is mentioned, they just ignore.

View post
Cause there are no touch issues.

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
aamod.v8

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42528#Comment_42528

Cause there are no touch issues.

View post
Yes, me and the others, we produced the video in a Hollywood basement, just to start a war. Our perfect plan. :v xD
Search it. Me, @ValeeraSanguinar @JohnathanSR (old Zentalk) @NoOne (YouTube) and many others are facing this.
You too, but not observing the right way, test it playing Identity V, make turns slowly while walking, you'll see the touch response stuttering, slightly shaking.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
brunoferreira.retry@gmail.com

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42540#Comment_42540

Yes, me and the others, we produced the video in a Hollywood basement, just to start a war. Our perfect plan. :v xD

Search it. Me, @ValeeraSanguinar @JohnathanSR (old Zentalk) @NoOne (YouTube) and many others are facing this.

You too, but not observing the right way, test it playing Identity V, make turns slowly while walking, you'll see the touch response stuttering, slightly shaking.

View post
Check ur old zentalk forum link @jei_asus had asked you for some responses finally she had replied ??