This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG PHONE 3 DISCUSSIONS

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
u know guys i love having Asus rog 2 except for some draw backs here and there. This is the best phone out there at best price at my point of view. NOW AS 2020 HAS BEGUN LETS DISCUSS ABOUT HOW ROG PHONE 3 MIGHT BE :-
My expectations:-
1. It must contain latest Snapdragon 865 processor
2. Contains adreno 650 GPU
3. Must contain Dolby vision
4. Addition of Dolby audio would be better than dtsx
5. FLUID AMOLED IS BETTER THAN AMOLED.IT WOULD BE BETTER IF U ADD THIS.
6. I have Seen a majour improvement in camera from rog 1 to rog 2. But it's not enough compared to other flagships. PLS MAKE THE CAMERA OF ROG 3 BEST OF BEST . everyone will love it if it's cameras are improved.
7. This UI is better but in future we need more updates
8. It might contain 144hz display.
9. Give us more more finger print animations.
10. 8gb / 256 gb varient should be made available
11. Rog 2 looks are excellent don't make majour changes .
THATS IT FOR ME I GUSS . COMMENT BELOW WHAT FEATURES U GUYS LIKE ROG 3 TO HAVE.

62 REPLIES 62

julienvd93
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41805#Comment_41805

Wishing is for sure OK 🙂

At the same time there are real limitations designers need to consider. For example, I don't know of any phone of this particular size (ROG2) that actually uses a 6000mAh battery. Generally other large phones have smaller batteries. This of course mean more space inside to do other things, or to do things differently.

View post
Well yeah they could have but ROG phone 2 is still king in battery and features.
I would like to see the return of the 6000mah (or higher) battery in the ROG phone 3. Tbh I don't see what you guys can improve on other than adding the latest GPU and CPU and maybe a 144hz screen to remain the spec king and keep the advantage over future competitor phones that are going to add a 120hz screens. The phone is perfect how it is right now imo.

Player1
Star II
sagarreddysag

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41610#Comment_41610

Asus Rog 2 is gaming phone and it's really does need vents for heat dissapation which makes it vunerable for water .

Even i can't expect ROG 3 to have water resistant unless ASUS finds new technology to do so.

View post
I have had the phone for a week now and I can see how hot it gets quickly, how ever with The spec's on The New phone's being leaked out now The rog2 is not miles Head, and they are still making the phone's ip68.
I chose to risk it, but it it were more water proof my decision would have been greatly simplified and I would have bought the phone months ago.
So since this is a wish list, I would definitely improve on that and The camera
Everything else I'm happy with
Just my 2c

Player1
Star II
Player1

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41648#Comment_41648

I have had the phone for a week now and I can see how hot it gets quickly, how ever with The spec's on The New phone's being leaked out now The rog2 is not miles Head, and they are still making the phone's ip68.

I chose to risk it, but it it were more water proof my decision would have been greatly simplified and I would have bought the phone months ago.

So since this is a wish list, I would definitely improve on that and The camera

Everything else I'm happy with

Just my 2c

View post
Oh maybe one More thing, which is probably just a software change which hopefully they roll into The rog2
I would love for The volume rocker to change the phone's ringer and notification volume instead of Media volume.
May Sony would give me that option in sound controls menu

sutty
Star I
For me, I didnt go to the ROG Phone 2 from the 1 due to things like the accessory's nothing being compatible between the two versions. So I would like the following from the 3 to get me to upgrade to it
1) Snapdragon 865 processor
2) 5G ready
3) Ability to control Asus headphones like the Delta's (Currently no way to enable noise reduction on the Mic that I can find)
4) 144Hz Screen refresh
5) Go to town on the cameras with support from 865 processor
6) Make it compatible with the Gen2 Accessory's. I'll have to re-buy some stuff from the ROG Phone 1 but thats ok if I know in the future I wont.
7) Work with Tencent to get the higher refresh rate locks opened in PUBG Mobile for the Rog Phone. ?
😎 Increase the warranty to two years.

bsdbsd24
Star I
Akash Gupta

atleast 10k mah battery required

View post
With a carry bag