This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next system update?

asaniket03
Rising Star I
When we expect next system update ? asus ?? no security updates since October ???
29 REPLIES 29

Cenimm
Rising Star I
kkithoe47

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42354#Comment_42354

It's not really a matter of judging them at this point dude. If ASUS still haven't release the update, it means its not ready yet. The beta is released for this exact reason, to have rigorous testing. I'm not saying scenarios I mentioned DID happened, I'm saying it might. That's why there's a 'if' I'm my statement. You might want to brush up on your reading skills. Until ASUS is comfortable releasing the update that is stable enough, we are not getting A10 until then. In the event if scenarios I mentioned do happened and get sued, you think ASUS will get away in the court of law by saying to the judge, "We THOUGHT our software was ready."? ASUS is not going to release a software by your standard of assumption of how ready it is when thousand or possibly millions of customers are using their product. You obviously not thinking hard enough when typing. Think harder.

When you post a similar topic in a different thread and saying something like, "Same here bro , getting disappointed everyday." If that is not a complain, I dunno what is.

View post
Why not have open beta for the people who wants it? I can't see the reason to have it closed, just add a check box that everyone have to accept if it's not stable and can have plenty off bugs/crashes so everyone knows what they are going in to.. I always have everything on beta but not here, windows have it and no one cry that it's not stable and everything is not working. Many people just want to be able to try new stuff before it's allowed for everyone else and be a part of the future functions and help the community to find bugs and more.
Asus should add possiblity to pick between different update rings like windows have. "Fast" ( Probably unstable ) *Slow" ( More stable ) and "Main" ( Stable ).

kkithoe47
Star III
Cenimm

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42361#Comment_42361

Why not just beta open for all if some wants it? I can't see the reason to have it closed, just add a check box that everyone have to accept if it's not stable and can have plenty off bugs/crashes so everyone knows what they are going in to.. I always have everything on beta but not here, windows have it and no one cry that it's not stable and everything is not working. Many people just want to be able to try new stuff before it's allowed for everyone else and be a part of the future functions and help the community to find bugs and more.

View post
Yeah. That would actually be nice. The more people to test the software, the faster bugs be discovered and squashed, the faster update be completed. I could only guess that it's due to resources/manpower limitation. To maintain and update beta lists. ??‍♂️

Cenimm
Rising Star I
kkithoe47

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42409#Comment_42409

Yeah. That would actually be nice. The more people to test the software, the faster bugs be discovered and squashed, the faster update be completed. I could only guess that it's due to resources/manpower limitation. To maintain and update beta lists. ??‍♂️

View post
I hope it's not to low resources/manpower that stop us from getting what we want. If it's because of that they need to overthink the mobile part, we need them to update and fix every bug that exist fast when it get discovered and not have to wait because they don't have people enough and we have to suffer for that.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Cenimm

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42361#Comment_42361

Why not just beta open for all if some wants it? I can't see the reason to have it closed, just add a check box that everyone have to accept if it's not stable and can have plenty off bugs/crashes so everyone knows what they are going in to.. I always have everything on beta but not here, windows have it and no one cry that it's not stable and everything is not working. Many people just want to be able to try new stuff before it's allowed for everyone else and be a part of the future functions and help the community to find bugs and more.

View post

kkithoe47

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42354#Comment_42354

It's not really a matter of judging them at this point dude. If ASUS still haven't release the update, it means its not ready yet. The beta is released for this exact reason, to have rigorous testing. I'm not saying scenarios I mentioned DID happened, I'm saying it might. That's why there's a 'if' I'm my statement. You might want to brush up on your reading skills. Until ASUS is comfortable releasing the update that is stable enough, we are not getting A10 until then. In the event if scenarios I mentioned do happened and get sued, you think ASUS will get away in the court of law by saying to the judge, "We THOUGHT our software was ready."? ASUS is not going to release a software by your standard of assumption of how ready it is when thousand or possibly millions of customers are using their product. You obviously not thinking hard enough when typing. Think harder.

When you post a similar topic in a different thread and saying something like, "Same here bro , getting disappointed everyday." If that is not a complain, I dunno what is.

View post
Exactly brother , i hope everyone can understand this . We are excited for an update and maybe yes complaining that's it guys. Thankyou Brother
kkithoe4729 Jan 2020
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42337#Comment_42337

I hope no one get into any kind of trouble , no matter software is perfect or full of bugs stay safe . Brother I'm not complaining about bugs just asking for an software update , i think u mixed both of em . There can be any bug , how can we judge them right? Already beta 6 is running i dnt think such things will happen brother ?? , go through some research u will find it . Already thinking before typing tho??

View post

manishiskillred
Star III
Then why the hell A10 update is not ready yet....I don't care they doing beta or whatever...I don't care software update takes time , I don't care it's lots of work or anything... I don't care it's gaming phone or not.... OnePlus 7 had Android 10 3 months ago so I also want it period. Even k20 pro got it ....Asus is lazy ,slow and late???????????