This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUGS need to be fixed

msaiq79
Star II
So i bought the Asus ROG Phone II like a month ago 12gn/512gb verison. After using it for a while there are many bugs need to be fixed ASAP. I hope the ASUS mobile developers will consider it on the next update.
the VOIP calls over Viber/whatsapp/ facebook messenger etc have a very bad quality though the audio 3.5 jack like when i connect the earphones and calling using those apps it has low volume no matter what i have volume level on.
when i am calling someong and start playing a game the audio is a simple messed up! like unclear and bad quality.
the notifications doesnt wok on most apps just i tried to reset the notifications default but the nevery work for example GPS tracking app, Snapchat, most of the news apps notifications etc.
Twin apps doesnt suport Snapchat app. other apps working ok.
I dont remmber the rest of the bugs but those irritate me alot.
7 REPLIES 7

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
17daulat

Totally agree with 1 & 2, even on bluetooth headset the voice is not good and there is problem of voice while playing and on calls.

Good observation.

I'm affirmative about the calls because i stay like 2-3 hrs daily on calls ans people do complain me about it

View post
Are you noticing any quality difference on your end or is it just the people on the other end who's complaining about your voice?

msaiq79
Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/33715#Comment_33715

Are you noticing any quality difference on your end or is it just the people on the other end who's complaining about your voice?

View post
Btw
The voice is much better now but still there is few issues
For example if I get a phone call while playing a game.. I don't hear the game sounds anymore until I hang up.

When I am playing a game and someone call voip call the audio for both the game and the call become louder

msaiq79
Star II
… .. Upppp well can u answer?