Rog Phone 2 bugs - any solutions?
I have a Rog Phone 2 (12gb RAM /512gb ROM version) purchased from the UK store and I am experiencing couple of bugs to which I have not discovered a solution or a work around and was wondering maybe you could help.
1. After launching a game/app within the first 5 minutes, the app / phone GUI crashed and i have to re-launch the app. This is randomly happening.
2. After I close a game and press the indisplay "main" button and select "clear all" the apps (on double check there are no apps running); if i lock the phone from the button and unlock the phone using the fingerprint, the phone automatically launches the last game that I was in. This happens quite frequently and it drives me crazy.
3. I believe there are network WiFi issues while within a game as quite frequent when launching a game, it tries to connect to google play on start which fails quite frequently with a message like "fail to connect". Or if you have for example in game purchases or options to watch adds for different benefits those adds are not loaded by the phone and an app restart is required for those adds to load. (I know some people like this but i guess it comes to preferences)
4. If the phone is switched from 120hz to 60hz or 90hz you get random application lags and sometime the screen freezes although there is nothing else using the memory.
5. Screen lowest brightness setting is still very bright although having the "night light" option on, if you wake up in the middle of the night it.s like a torch.
6. The fingerprint scanner is very slow and fails a lot; the fingerprint scanner icon during the night times is very bright as well.
I am wondering if you guys are aware of those issues and already working on them or if there is any work around?
Thanks and looking forward to hear back from you.