This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone and service quality.

dmprkk
Star II
Unmerciful trash, the first fell after 2 days of purchase, diagnosis and replacement for another took "super" service over a month, the second copy died after 1 day and was reportedly tested by "super" service, now I have to wait for the third play another month. A parody and mockery and I had Asus for a serious company, the phone was bought at the end of November and I used it for 3 days, if using it can be called continuous restarts. Purchase and service in Poland.
4 REPLIES 4

Kamil
Rising Star I
Skorzystaj z rękojmi a nie gw i zażądaj wymiany lub zwrotu pieniędzy.

dmprkk
Star II
But I like the phone (they offered a refund), and I bought a case for $ 35. The worst is the service approach and the slow pace of dealing with complaints, they explain everything with Asus procedures.

Kamil
Rising Star I
Jak ci się podoba telefon to się męcz ; ). ?

FredrikH03
Star III
I dropped mine on the wooden floor and not only did the shitty screenprotector crack, the entire screen and front glass cracked... And how long did it take to repair? About 2 months... Through a website for the professional workshop i could see what parts had arrived and the estimated delivery time for them... Asus was supposed to send a new battery which was estimated to arrive 5 days after i sent the phone. It took almost 2 months.
Very good marketing...