This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Manager improvement

Alaudeen
Rising Star I
Please try to add swipe Functionality in the file manager to access Internal and external storage. As of now, we have an options to move between internal and External through clicking home icon and then changing the storage or clicking three line icon at the top left and choose the storage. But if you add swipe functionality it is very helpful for us to use the application.
8 REPLIES 8

Alaudeen
Rising Star I
@_jis_ , Am I asked anyone to suggest the best File explorer? Default app is more than enough for me. I'm expecting few more improvements in the app. Thats it. So please stay away and stop giving such a useless solutions to me. Indeed, I'm never gonna try any other file manager.
But thanks for posting your suggestions. Great Day. 🙂

_jis_
Zen Master III
f you have any suggestions to improve it try to post it here.
Ok, I am sorry I misunderstood this, that's why I posted my experience.
PS: We rarely see real improvements to embedded applications. Therefore, a tip for the best third-party apps can be helpful, though not for you, but for other users.

GamerArc
Rising Star II
Don't expect any changes in the stock file browser. The UI is based on stock android so its supposed to be the way it is. It does not need any additional features or improvements and won't likely get it unless google natively bakes such changes in their android software.

Asus does not tinker unnecessarily with stock android apps.

I seriously recommend Mi file manager by Xiaomi if you feel that Asus's file manager is unable to fulfill your requirements.

_jis_
Zen Master III
Asus does not tinker unnecessarily with stock android apps.
Sure, but Asus's own file manager is not part of stock Android. So Asus has a completely free hand to make any changes to his application.