This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

【ROG Phone 2 BETA Tester】Join to experience Android 10!

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
LTXD1G2Z6TLO.jpg
[Recruitment Period]
November 8, 2019 - till the application form is closed

[Beta Testing Period]
Will notify by email

[Which model are we looking for ?]
ROG Phone 2(ZS660KL)

[What are required to be a Beta Tester?]  
Own a ROG Phone 2(ZS660KL)
Be a member of ZenTalk and actively participate in the discussion of ZenFone on ZenTalk.
Be willing to provide detailed information including IMEI, Serial Number(SN), Current Firmware for the beta test setting 
Be able to read and provide feedback in English
Be familiar with Android operating system

[What will Beta Testers have?]
Get the latest firmware (Beta Version) by FOTA and experience the latest Zen UI features
Authorized to access the restricted board [Beta Testing]

[What are the responsibilities of a Beta Tester?]
Participate in every Beta version release and test on a daily basis
Report valid bugs with the correct format
Maintain confidentiality of the Beta Testing program
Be sure to post all beta-testing related issues in beta restricted board 

[How to Sign-up?]
Click the URL below and fill out the sign-up form. (If you are using a mobile device, please paste the URL to your browser to open the form)

721 REPLIES 721

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
deeplyyoung

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42110#Comment_42110

A11 by Dec 2030 A10 by Jan 2021

Until then hold your horses

View post
Someone is so butthurt here ?

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
deeplyyoung

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/42110#Comment_42110

A11 by Dec 2030 A10 by Jan 2021

Until then hold your horses

View post
I can relate brother ??

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
i just wanted to know what happened specifically when my guess is that the gpu fail or stop working for awhile. That's why i post here because you seem to know allot of this phone.. i just needed a legit explaination of what just happened. why it happened.. what could prevent it from happenning.. what's the current status of my phone.. that sort of answer.. in using the android 10 beta 6. is there someone who could answer my query?

very sad that it had to be taken down.
?

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
I AM RIGHT NOW AT ANDROID 10 BETA 6 when this happened. I suspected that the GPU suddenly stops working for unknown reason. So here is what happened, I was playing PUBGM for about 1 hour or more probably 2-3 games and i notice some things on game is not working. Like a vehicle won't load and things like that. then i stop playing because i thought it was a bug. then after i restarted i tried to show my friend the crazy thing that happened in game. but when i tried watching my video on the gallery app and the video just freeze and won't play at all.. I tried watching a video on youtube and facebook and it freeze too... i was thinking that the phone's gpu just fail/stop working.. I also tried launching other games but when i play CODM at the start before logging in the video at the background won't play it just on freeze... I thought my powerful phone was already done. I turn it off and let it cooldown for a bit. i tried recording a video... the video that i just record can't be played it just freeze like a photo.. I was in the brink of factory resetting my phone... but i didn't reset it... i waited for a while and turn it off.. Just now i turned it back again..then after booting up the problem still persist... but like after 5-10 minutes and it works fine again i mean the playing videos on gallery and youtube. the video that i recorded awhile can now be viewed and is playing ok.. I didn't PLAY GAMES for now coz im scared that i might destroy this powerful phone.. should i be alarmed of this?. could someone explain to me what just happened? i never experienced it with my past phones.. Hope someone could enlighten me of what just happened. Hope the dev team can use this for their upcoming fixes and stuff.. Could someone help me on this? I don't charge my phone while gaming when this happened.
WP8GE2EZF4GY.png

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
IRONHIDE

I AM RIGHT NOW AT ANDROID 10 BETA 6 when this happened. I suspected that the GPU suddenly stops working for unknown reason. So here is what happened, I was playing PUBGM for about 1 hour or more probably 2-3 games and i notice some things on game is not working. Like a vehicle won't load and things like that. then i stop playing because i thought it was a bug. then after i restarted i tried to show my friend the crazy thing that happened in game. but when i tried watching my video on the gallery app and the video just freeze and won't play at all.. I tried watching a video on youtube and facebook and it freeze too... i was thinking that the phone's gpu just fail/stop working.. I also tried launching other games but when i play CODM at the start before logging in the video at the background won't play it just on freeze... I thought my powerful phone was already done. I turn it off and let it cooldown for a bit. i tried recording a video... the video that i just record can't be played it just freeze like a photo.. I was in the brink of factory resetting my phone... but i didn't reset it... i waited for a while and turn it off.. Just now i turned it back again..then after booting up the problem still persist... but like after 5-10 minutes and it works fine again i mean the playing videos on gallery and youtube. the video that i recorded awhile can now be viewed and is playing ok.. I didn't PLAY GAMES for now coz im scared that i might destroy this powerful phone.. should i be alarmed of this?. could someone explain to me what just happened? i never experienced it with my past phones.. Hope someone could enlighten me of what just happened. Hope the dev team can use this for their upcoming fixes and stuff.. Could someone help me on this? I don't charge my phone while gaming when this happened.

WP8GE2EZF4GY.png

View post
@Kris_ASUS any explanation for this?