cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 update restart problem

okurorhan
Star III
Dear All,

Just received an update for Zenfone 6 ZS630KL through FOTA and unfortunately I have updated it. After update phone restarted a few minutes without success to open.
After a lot trial, recovery screen opened and I made a factory reset and lost all data. Anyhow after factory reset phone opened and set up all applications. But IF I switch off the phone, again and again I face off restart problem. IF I see recovery screen , phone can start after factory reset again.

Anyone can help and say what should I do. there is no Asus CENTER which supports this model in my country.

Software version : WW_17.1810.1910.73
32 REPLIES 32

taylan_kilinc
Star I
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41664#Comment_41664

I recommended that, and they were unable to recreate the issue. A log and a video from a 2nd device were requested earlier in the month but OP hasn't responded.

Would you like to help us out?

View post
My phone doesn't offer the Android 10 update yet, so I am not having the restart problem at the moment.

okurorhan
Star III
@LP_ASUS. Hello, I have sent 2 videos via PM to show the problem. In the first video, phone works nomally since startup language is English. When I change the language to Tr and restart the phone, stucks at recovery mode.
And also I have recorded 2nd video that IF it is factory resetted, software works in English language. Hope it helps them to fix it.

REgards

getjohnalive
Rising Star I
okurorhan

@LP_ASUS. Hello, I have sent 2 videos via PM to show the problem. In the first video, phone works nomally since startup language is English. When I change the language to Tr and restart the phone, stucks at recovery mode.

And also I have recorded 2nd video that IF it is factory resetted, software works in English language. Hope it helps them to fix it.

REgards

View post
you are not alone, because my zenfone 6 (2019) restarts also when I change language to turkish and stucks at recovery mode too...

taylan_kilinc
Star I
Should we then upgrade it to Android 10 when it is set in English with mind at peace? I am currently not starting the update just in case, but I think it is gonna update eventually anyway. Any updates from Asus side btw?

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Hi guys, apologies for the long response time on this case. The software team just confirmed with me that this issue will be resolved with the next upcoming firmware update. Thank you for your patience!