This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black photo at night even using flash

ghiani_riccardo
Star III
I just notice that the moment when the camera take the photo and the flash is active are not in sinc (both main camera and wide-angle camera). Futhermore the flash seems very poor and more yellow than white (from my phone day 1 in November 2019). I'm on .110 if matter.
9 REPLIES 9

ghiani_riccardo
Star III
Then seems like I have never seen the white's one (the brighter?). Is there a way to activate ONLY the white's one, at the aim of see if it is working at all? Could be this the problem that produce black photo on, let me say, a dark room?

_jis_
Zen Master III
You probably have one of the two LEDs faulty, it will be necessary to have your phone serviced if it is.

ghiani_riccardo
Star III
_jis_

You probably have one of the two LEDs faulty, it will be necessary to have your phone serviced if it is.

View post
Sorry, you know one way to check if both led are correctly working? I've triedthe "Camera Flash Test" from "Device Examination" but the test is inconsistet; it doesn't let you active 1 flash at a time, simply flashes some times and ask you how many time it had flashes; every test can be different from the previous one and it can flash only one time. How one person can say 2 different leds are working fine if the test involves even the case in which there is one single on-off? Seem like test for stupid people or am I missing something?

_jis_
Zen Master III
You can easily test the LED duel in this way. Turn on the flashlight from the appropriate Quick Setting Tile, take one 3.5" diskette (or any other floppy disc) with your finger by sliding the floppy disk cover open and look at the LED through the magnetic disk. You should see two glowing points above each other.
If not already done, clear the Storage and Cache Camera application to make it clear that everything is fine in terms of application settings. Then make some photos and check results again.
What is the purpose of a dual LED flash?