This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone audio from wrong speaker

guntherguerra
Star III
Whenever I recieve a phone call the callers audio comes out from the bottom speaker. I need to toggle speaker ON/OFF for it to come out the correct speaker.

I just upgraded to Android 10. 8/256gb US model

I have done basic troubleshooting. Power cycle, safe mode, clear cache on phone app. Etc

Any other suggestions?
69 REPLIES 69

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
Further feedback. I've tested again several more times both incoming and outgoing calls. I oddly had one other call where the audio was coming out of both speakers and wouldn't fix with toggling of speakerphone. Never had that before but I've since rebooted and tested both incoming and outgoing calls then rebooted again and tested then rebooted once more and tested and had no problem at all. Not sure why the few were a problem but seems to still be fixed for me except for those few.

_jis_
Zen Master III
Maybe a few reboots were necessary for things to settle.

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
Got another call today and audio came through bottom speaker. Guess it's random for me.

guntherguerra
Star III
Anders_ASUS

We're sorry about the delay and all the inconvenience this has caused you. We have finally managed to iron out this last T-mobile bug and it will be fixed with the next FOTA.

View post
I wonder what version of FOTA is referred to here, seeing as .121 is not the solution??

sedl23
Rising Star II
guntherguerra

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41337#Comment_41337

I wonder what version of FOTA is referred to here, seeing as .121 is not the solution??

View post
Hopefully a February update