This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Mod: BT manual fix inside] One critical bug after Zenfone 5z .36 update (January patch)

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Got .36 update with January patch today
Let's hope it has good battery optimisation (I'd atleast need a day to comment on this builds battery life)
System stability and the gestures feel much smoother now
There's one critical bug tho:
There's no audio through Bluetooth devices (through any multimedia app it's not limited to a particular app or headphone model)
So far i can confirm 4-5 people are suffering from this issue (including myself)on the telegram hub for Zenfone 5z users (as far as I know the audio only seems to work during calls) this is with Bluetooth only
I personally use my wired headphone mostly so not a big issue to me ? but it's indeed a priority concern for some users
Appreciate the adaptive brightness feature ported from Zenfone 6
Here's another feature request to be ported from Zenfone 6/Rog 2
The option to customise power buttons
DBRB07KHJOFO.jpg
This is from a Zenfone 6
I hope you guys will port the newer stuff Zenfone 6 and Rog 2 would get in future updates as all the devices are based on the same stock UI afterall
And maybe some camera related improvements in future 😄 (night mode *wink*)
Maybe Zen UI 7 based on android 10 (i know that's a far fetched dream lol)
37 REPLIES 37

aamod_v8
Zen Master I

Naveen Savanur

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41505#Comment_41505

So how will it work in OnePlus, Nokia, Mi and others?

View post
Naveen Savanur

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41505#Comment_41505

So how will it work in OnePlus, Nokia, Mi and others?

View post
OK so i checked with my cousins OP6T and my office friends Nokia 8.1. Accent colours dont work. My other friends Redmi k20 pro also doent support accent colours and he use themes. Realme also not supporting accent colours. Its a Pixel specific feature. Asus has themes for your help. Please don't post inaccurate information

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
The way Google implemented their "accent colors" and "icon shapes" and "theming" options in AOSP/Pixel is not the same way as basically every other manufacturer who supported theming in the past.

Supporting that accent toggle in "DEVELOPER OPTIONS" (a non-default options field) requires a major rework of the UI functionality. It's not a simple "on/off" thing to just "turn on". We can park this discussion here - and we have already passed feedback that there are some users who wish to have text accent color capabilities in ZenUI.

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
CH_ASUS

The way Google implemented their "accent colors" and "icon shapes" and "theming" options in AOSP/Pixel is not the same way as basically every other manufacturer who supported theming in the past.

Supporting that accent toggle in "DEVELOPER OPTIONS" (a non-default options field) requires a major rework of the UI functionality. It's not a simple "on/off" thing to just "turn on". We can park this discussion here - and we have already passed feedback that there are some users who wish to have text accent color capabilities in ZenUI.

View post
Appreciated

Sajjad_Ali
Star II
I'M literally not able to listen audio in my new bose airbuds which I bought by spending a lot of money
so please fix that issue immediately...

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Sajjad Ali

I'M literally not able to listen audio in my new bose airbuds which I bought by spending a lot of money

so please fix that issue immediately...

View post
Fix Bluetooth audio problem:

1.Download and install apk
 https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZS620KL/bt_tool.apk

2. The interface displays false to indicate successful modification

3. Restart the phone and connect it with the Bluetooth device
Just follow these steps it works 🙂