Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone 6 Screen Stripe after Unbricked

S_Ahmad
Star I
My ZenFone hang on ASUS logo and i try to unbrick it with this method :
'' How to Unbrick Zenfone 5 and Zenfone 6 ''
screen is Striped like photo, what should i do? i think my phone is A601CG Z002 and the file from that thread is for A600CG.

Also download A601CG firmware and exctract 'iwifi.zip' but the same problem.

V2P8RZOTS0LP.png
S65LWLTJK5NQ.jpg

11 REPLIES 11

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
S.Ahmad

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41668#Comment_41668

I send the picture from back of the phone (Sorry for bad english)

I'm not sure my phone is A601CG or A600CG , i think because when i write A600CG file screen become striped.

You can search the google and find A601CG at GSMArena.

View post
Unfortunately, your unit is about 34 months out of warranty. I can't offer help.
If you'd like to pursue a hardware repair out of warranty, you can ask your local service center if that is possible. They may not have parts on hand to repair the unit.
I also removed the picture of your serial number for privacy.

S_Ahmad
Star I
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41790#Comment_41790

Unfortunately, your unit is about 34 months out of warranty. I can't offer help.

If you'd like to pursue a hardware repair out of warranty, you can ask your local service center if that is possible. They may not have parts on hand to repair the unit.

I also removed the picture of your serial number for privacy.

View post
thanks bro but i'm no looking for warranty, just tell me is it EMMC problem or software?

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Since I'm not sure exactly what steps you took to get here, it looks like you might have flashed the wrong version of the firmware to this device, or that the flash didn't succeed.

S_Ahmad
Star I
LP_ASUS

Since I'm not sure exactly what steps you took to get here, it looks like you might have flashed the wrong version of the firmware to this device, or that the flash didn't succeed.

View post
I say before :
Suddently my phone restart and then hang on ASUS logo.
Not fastboot or recovery mode .
I just do this : (i think this files is for A600CG, so i need A601CG files)

S_Ahmad
Star I
My phone suddently restart and not boot just hang on ASUS logo and no Fastboot or recovery mode so i use ' xFSTK-Downloader '
But i think maybe flash wrong file A600CG, my phone is A601CG because there is no A601CG FW DnX, IFWI, OS DnX, OS Image files.

ZF97BF939GU7.png