This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A problem has been observed

krewniak19
Rising Star II
Dear Asus, I noticed the following problem, very often while browsing the Internet the phone can hang for a short time and you can't scroll through the pages at all, be it the processor or the software? It's not just many times. Another question I have about the unfortunate phone application and contacts, it is not enough that it is colorless. I still paste tiny photos of contacts, I would like to see at least half the screen photo of the person who is calling and not just a small circle, can it not be improved? Multiasking, although I read your translations, it too kills apps in memory
18 REPLIES 18

krewniak19
Rising Star II
it's not just chrome, a lot of applications hang temporarily

Monark
Zen Master I
For me it's happened only in chrome.

prashanth
Rising Star II
For me also it only happened in chrome,u just need to press home and resume your work again....and as far as contact photos go....double tap on small photo and it will get rid of small circle and photo will enlarge

krewniak19
Rising Star II
in fact, today the photo of contacts is bigger, thanks for the advice ? with the fact that I did nothing, I looked in the morning and it was bigger ?, and as for chrome, I agree, most often, but other applications with messages also hang, only with information others do not