cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5Z new Bugs after Jan Update... Fix Needed ASAP

Abhi_Varms
Rising Star I
Hey Asus,
After the recent update i started to encounter some annoying bugs.
1) I use app lock for some apps. I'm from India so I use different payment apps and they dont use applock so whenever I use one of them I was asked for both screen lock and applock and I would type pattern and they would work fine but after recent update whenever i open these apps and try to use face unlock or when i input the pin for applock it automatically is existing the app... so every time i need to go to apps setting and clear its cache only then I'm able use them for payments... Im attaching a video to understand whats happening
2) In app drawer menu apps with long name... sometimes not visible(app name) only app icon is visible... This happens a lot... sometimes its visible sometimes its not.. Look below healtifyme app
5XQG4XA5OV4Z.jpg
2J6CEYAVIF5K.jpg
D1J8UD2K4PI7.jpg
Please asus kindly fix these bugs as soon as possible... The first issue encountered with every payment app i use
4 REPLIES 4

Abhi_Varms
Rising Star I
Abhi Varms

Hey Asus,

1) I use app lock for some apps. I'm from India so I use different payment apps and they dont use applock so whenever I use one of them I was asked for both screen lock and applock and I would type pattern and they would work fine but after recent update whenever i open these apps and try to use face unlock or when i input the pin for applock it automatically is existing the app... so every time i need to go to apps setting and clear its cache only then I'm able use them for payments... Im attaching a video to understand whats happening

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/043/HFYZS2GHS6WI.mp4

2) In app drawer menu apps with long name... sometimes not visible(app name) only app icon is visible... This happens a lot... sometimes its visible sometimes its not.. Look below healtifyme app

5XQG4XA5OV4Z.jpg

2J6CEYAVIF5K.jpg

D1J8UD2K4PI7.jpg

Please asus kindly fix these bugs as soon as possible... The first issue encountered with every payment app i use

they are working fine when applock is disabled.... But i need applock to be enabled.

Abhinav
Zen Master I
Abhi Varms

Hey Asus,

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/043/HFYZS2GHS6WI.mp4

5XQG4XA5OV4Z.jpg

2J6CEYAVIF5K.jpg

D1J8UD2K4PI7.jpg

Sir what I can see only one application has this "No app Name" issue. But yes if the issue is coming after the latest update then Asus should address this issue.

Abhi_Varms
Rising Star I
New android 10's google assistant swiping diagonally from bottom corners is opening google app sometimes instead of google assistant

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Abhi Varms

New android 10's google assistant swiping diagonally from bottom corners is opening google app sometimes instead of google assistant

View post
It's working perfectly fine for me