This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG PHONE 3 DISCUSSIONS

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
u know guys i love having Asus rog 2 except for some draw backs here and there. This is the best phone out there at best price at my point of view. NOW AS 2020 HAS BEGUN LETS DISCUSS ABOUT HOW ROG PHONE 3 MIGHT BE :-
My expectations:-
1. It must contain latest Snapdragon 865 processor
2. Contains adreno 650 GPU
3. Must contain Dolby vision
4. Addition of Dolby audio would be better than dtsx
5. FLUID AMOLED IS BETTER THAN AMOLED.IT WOULD BE BETTER IF U ADD THIS.
6. I have Seen a majour improvement in camera from rog 1 to rog 2. But it's not enough compared to other flagships. PLS MAKE THE CAMERA OF ROG 3 BEST OF BEST . everyone will love it if it's cameras are improved.
7. This UI is better but in future we need more updates
8. It might contain 144hz display.
9. Give us more more finger print animations.
10. 8gb / 256 gb varient should be made available
11. Rog 2 looks are excellent don't make majour changes .
THATS IT FOR ME I GUSS . COMMENT BELOW WHAT FEATURES U GUYS LIKE ROG 3 TO HAVE.

62 REPLIES 62

Ilyas
Star III
Actually that's true. If rog 3 becomes water resistant, I'd probably upgrade from my rog 2

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
Well no matter what im prepared for rog 3 but im definitely gonna go for rog 4 XD. Cos i cant buy a new phone every year. My parents are gonna throw me out of the house. Hahaha

julienvd93
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41787#Comment_41787

You probably meant "A bit of spit goes a long way", but I kind of like that version too haha.

View post
Haha you are right. My bad.

gonzaaa_92
Rising Star II
I think the ROG 2 already has a lot of issues to be fixed before thinking about a 3rd ROG phone...

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
OPC

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41784#Comment_41784

This is just my wish list! LG is exactly at what I was aiming for and together with Rog 2 in my opinion the best phone at the moment. I love the sound of Rog 2 but I would include all protocols to make the phone future proof for streaming all content on Netflix, Amazon, Rakuten etc. With a pair of high quality headphones that would be a charm. I use Poweramp already the same as I use FilmicPro for video but I would prefer it to have the balaince slider in the audio wizard. So we are free to dream aren't we.

View post
Wishing is for sure OK 🙂
At the same time there are real limitations designers need to consider. For example, I don't know of any phone of this particular size (ROG2) that actually uses a 6000mAh battery. Generally other large phones have smaller batteries. This of course mean more space inside to do other things, or to do things differently.