This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera issues with my Asus Zenfone 6/6z

I received my phone from online shopping through Flipkart on 1st September 2019..and from the very next day i started experiencing issues with the camera app of my device.
Approximately 6/10 times when i open my camera app..it shows all the camera buttons but the rest of the screen is totally black i.e. camera is not functional and the buttons do not work too.
I had a talk with Asus online agents a couple of times and they told me to clear the cache memory of my camera app and then check for the same issue with my phone in Safe Mode..on following to that.. initially it worked for me..but the very next day i started experiencing the same issue over and over. Now I'm experiencing this issue even when the phone is in Safe Mode.
Rest of the time when the camera app opens all functions and buttons work just fine..but remaining times this issue is creating a lot of problems in daily life.
AGE8AIH0X2ZP.jpg
Please help me with this.. I don't understand what is the actual issue with my phone and what should i do with it to get rid of this problem.
4 REPLIES 4

Monark
Zen Master I
Everyone is facing problems just apply replacement or refund i am unlucky as my 10 days replacement is over

ColorSage
Zen Master I
mrsakshatdhankad

I received my phone from online shopping through Flipkart on 1st September 2019..and from the very next day i started experiencing issues with the camera app of my device.

Approximately 6/10 times when i open my camera app..it shows all the camera buttons but the rest of the screen is totally black i.e. camera is not functional and the buttons do not work too.

I had a talk with Asus online agents a couple of times and they told me to clear the cache memory of my camera app and then check for the same issue with my phone in Safe Mode..on following to that.. initially it worked for me..but the very next day i started experiencing the same issue over and over. Now I'm experiencing this issue even when the phone is in Safe Mode.

Rest of the time when the camera app opens all functions and buttons work just fine..but remaining times this issue is creating a lot of problems in daily life.

AGE8AIH0X2ZP.jpg

Please help me with this.. I don't understand what is the actual issue with my phone and what should i do with it to get rid of this problem.

Camera issues with my Asus Zenfone 6/6z
I think there's something wrong with HW (loosy camera connector or something like that). If I were you, I'd send it to Asus repair.

I'm also facing same issue, has your problem been solved, if so then how, kindly please share.

MrHornet
Rising Star I
chandru.biradar2

I'm also facing same issue, has your problem been solved, if so then how, kindly please share.

View post
Seems similar issue with other. It's better to visit service center immediately.