This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG PHONE 3 DISCUSSIONS

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
u know guys i love having Asus rog 2 except for some draw backs here and there. This is the best phone out there at best price at my point of view. NOW AS 2020 HAS BEGUN LETS DISCUSS ABOUT HOW ROG PHONE 3 MIGHT BE :-
My expectations:-
1. It must contain latest Snapdragon 865 processor
2. Contains adreno 650 GPU
3. Must contain Dolby vision
4. Addition of Dolby audio would be better than dtsx
5. FLUID AMOLED IS BETTER THAN AMOLED.IT WOULD BE BETTER IF U ADD THIS.
6. I have Seen a majour improvement in camera from rog 1 to rog 2. But it's not enough compared to other flagships. PLS MAKE THE CAMERA OF ROG 3 BEST OF BEST . everyone will love it if it's cameras are improved.
7. This UI is better but in future we need more updates
8. It might contain 144hz display.
9. Give us more more finger print animations.
10. 8gb / 256 gb varient should be made available
11. Rog 2 looks are excellent don't make majour changes .
THATS IT FOR ME I GUSS . COMMENT BELOW WHAT FEATURES U GUYS LIKE ROG 3 TO HAVE.

62 REPLIES 62

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41650#Comment_41650

what about people who bought 7 for same price right before the release of 7t?

View post
For them it's a total nightmare . That is why i wait till DECEMBER every year to buy best Value for money phones of the year

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
sagarreddysag

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41631#Comment_41631

But in 2020 many phones have quad HD + displays .

Even ONE PLUS 8 is cmming with 120 hz quad HD + display.

Won't this put ASUS ROG 3 behind in terms of display.

I am yearly mobile changer means i shift mobiles year after year to get best gaming experience.

If Asus ROG3 has quad HD + display i am really gonna buy ROG 3 even if it's 50,000 Indian Rupees . But not more than that.

View post
How much is the Samsung Note 10+ sold for in India?

QuadHD+ AMOLED , I'm sure is very nice and all - but our priorities on ROG1 and ROG2 have not been resolution.
We were first to introduce 90Hz 1ms AMOLED.
We were first to introduce 120Hz 1ms AMOLED.

The priority is not on resolution above everything else, games generally work at FullHD as well. But sure - as a wish list - QHD+ for you 🙂

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41646#Comment_41646

How much is the Samsung Note 10+ sold for in India?

QuadHD+ AMOLED , I'm sure is very nice and all - but our priorities on ROG1 and ROG2 have not been resolution.

We were first to introduce 90Hz 1ms AMOLED.

We were first to introduce 120Hz 1ms AMOLED.

The priority is not on resolution above everything else, games generally work at FullHD as well. But sure - as a wish list - QHD+ for you 🙂

View post
Thank you for adding it to wish list

OPC
Zen Master II
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41611#Comment_41611

Quad HD+ displays are costly imo

Plus the main priority of gaming phones is to provide stability in games

Wouldn't a Quad hd panel be hard to do so ?

Cos double the pixels compared to an 1080p panel

And considering the price Asus pitted the Rog 2 in India and China it all boils down to the pricing

View post
It's actually 4x more pixels. Which I see not necessary on screen of this size. You can see it only when zooming in. In my opinion Asus has done it right here. Because to run a fast paced action game it requires not only processing power (which would eat battery) but also the adequate internet connection for all this data to pass through in real time. Much more important would be to increase max brightness, decrease min brightness. Maybe also increase saturation to satisfy those who like Samsung screens. Have more quality control in calibrating the screen. But I see no need to increase resolution. I had Samsung Note 8 with quad resolution but the battery would die already at 1pm. Also at first it charmed with colours that pop up, but later you realize those are totally fake. At first beautiful colours get you, but the image quality is actually inferior to Rog 2.

OPC
Zen Master II
My suggestions to Asus regarding Rog 3. Keep this beautiful and functional design and improve specs: better screen with same resolution, add Dolby Vision together with HDR+, add Dolby Atmos together with DtsX, absolutely keep headphone jack for our audiophile headphones, make the headphone jack also a mic in jack, maybe add a one class better DAC, add the option to balance sound left/right, optimise camera software (existing sensors are great, 4K videos played on my LG C9 4K 55" screen are broadcast quality) and add optical zoom, maybe add a telephoto camera (but not at the cost of replacing wide angle), polish UI in general to have less bugs, add more functionality to Armoury Crate (recording simultaneously mic and in-phone sound, more services/platforms to stream to, more options to organise games, more options for notifications lightning) and most important, provide global VoLTE and VoWiFi support.