This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need improvement in Auto Panoramic pics.

paras0710
Rising Star II
I had noticed it since the launch of phone in india but only decided to take the issue now.
When you take auto panorama pic atleast in well lit area like daylight the photo which comes out has many continuous blur lines i dont know how to describe it see the pics
ZOS294T8XR49.jpg
D4GMV3WQYXT6.jpg
ZPWHJL0WVBT6.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

Casper
Star III
Yeah, manual does not have this problem. It makes the auto useless to me.
It's a great feature in principle, but with the camera moving continuously, I feel like it couldn't possibly avoid motion blur, and I seem to be right. One would think a stop, take picture, move slightly, stop, take picture, etc. would work better. It does not need to be fast, I want it to be accurate.

Mayendra
Rising Star II
S6Z7VCSBXD45.jpg
that was taken by my Zenfone 6 with auto panorama mode, there is no blur(you can see the thin branch?) and the detail is good, the process of capturing also fast.
Maybe your hand was shaking during capturing process? or maybe there's problem with your model.

off2fly115
Rising Star II
Mayendra

S6Z7VCSBXD45.jpg

that was taken by my Zenfone 6 with auto panorama mode, there is no blur(you can see the thin branch?) and the detail is good, the process of capturing also fast.

Maybe your hand was shaking during capturing process? or maybe there's problem with your model.

View post
Lol he reported the blur problem over 3 months ago. I'm sure it's fixed already ?

Mayendra
Rising Star II
off2fly115

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41822#Comment_41822

Lol he reported the blur problem over 3 months ago. I'm sure it's fixed already ?

View post
lol he still got the issue bro, scroll a bit please.
paras0710

Still the same issue in latest update 2001.119 . No work done here.

View post

off2fly115
Rising Star II