This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did you close my discussion Mr Andres?

la10sooony8002
Star III
I didn't install the beta from any forum!! I received the beta update from you guys. I registered through your website for the beta update and I didn't get any support from you . Buying an Asus device was the biggest mistake I made in 2019.
11 REPLIES 11

Aryan202
Community Legend I
kikoly

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41556#Comment_41556

Do not disclose personal information (name, phone number, etc.) of the moderator

View post
Sorry my bad ?
Thanks for the heads up tho
I edited the picture

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
la10sooony8002

0I0RD2SNLAAA.jpg

I didn't install the beta from any forum!! I received the beta update from you guys. I registered through your website for the beta update and I didn't get any support from you . Buying an Asus device was the biggest mistake I made in 2019.

Why did you close my discussion Mr Andres?
la10sooony8002

There is no designated area to report. Moderators never respond and if they responded they don't check whether you are an Asus beta tester or not. They just accuse you then close your discussions.

View post

la10sooony8002

Thank you for the clarification. I never received any notification regarding that section. I don't know what Asus was thinking!! How should I know there was a designated section. Since I updated my look phone I have been posting discussions about the issues and the moderators just closing my discussions and accusing me of downloading the beta update through an unknown source without informing me about this designated section. Talk about user experience!!

Anyhow it's too late for me, I'm not gonna wait for moderates to ignore my discussions and close them. I have the international version 512 GB and I'm selling it as soon as I get an offer.

Thank you

View post
Hi

You have posted about BT issue in the .39 version of the BETA. You posted this in the BETA SECTION for ROG2 - so you have posted it in the correct place. This post was done January 19.
I have answered you January 20. And also followed up with a PM asking for more details - January 20.
You have not replied me.

--
While bugs are frustrating, it should very much be anticipated especially in the BETA stage, which is 100% optional. We've mentioned it in the BETA sign-up thread as well that you should expect bugs and if you wish to sign-up be prepared to help us debug.

The section has been created and you have found the section as well.

While you are fully entitled to your opinions of the quality of ROG2 in Android 10 beta - I would like to set the record about the beta program - it's there and it is active - and we are doing work.

Thanks!