This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z back glass cracked

Bhaskar
Star II
Hello guys as the status says, i have dropped my phone unknowingly from a 1 foot high sofa and somehow the back glass panel has been cracked.
Please tell me weather the back panel is available and can it be changed or not?
And what is the approximate cost for its replacement?
My phone is still in warranty and i also have Complete Mobile Protection from Flipkart but it seems to be of no use to me because the guys there say that back panel is not covered.
Please suggest me guys what to do now?
11 REPLIES 11

MrHornet
Rising Star I
Gorilla Glass is also glass, if there is particular angle it will shatter for sure. Particularly, when back glass is curved. I am surprised how were you using without any case? It's so slippery, even holding naked-phone was scary for me.
Case made it too big to hold. Finally I put a semi-transparent vinyl to make it non-slippery.
F1OG0I880FKP.jpeg

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
MrHornet

Gorilla Glass is also glass, if there is particular angle it will shatter for sure. Particularly, when back glass is curved. I am surprised how were you using without any case? It's so slippery, even holding naked-phone was scary for me.

Case made it too big to hold. Finally I put a semi-transparent vinyl to make it non-slippery.

F1OG0I880FKP.jpeg

View post
That vinyl looks great! Nice job on the install.