This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did you close my discussion Mr Andres?

la10sooony8002
Star III
I didn't install the beta from any forum!! I received the beta update from you guys. I registered through your website for the beta update and I didn't get any support from you . Buying an Asus device was the biggest mistake I made in 2019.
11 REPLIES 11

la10sooony8002
Star III
There is no designated area to report. Moderators never respond and if they responded they don't check whether you are an Asus beta tester or not. They just accuse you then close your discussions.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
la10sooony8002

There is no designated area to report. Moderators never respond and if they responded they don't check whether you are an Asus beta tester or not. They just accuse you then close your discussions.

View post
Well there is a designated area for beta testers bruh
H4TLZJHSNJBK.jpg
Click on that
3ZYTB1RQZTDP.jpg
Go to community section
JOT5WG6VVHIN.jpg
See Zenfone 5z beta program there?
You'll have Rog 2 beta program section there
Report stuff/bugs there and chat about beta related things exclusively in that section ( a mod will answer your queries and if the issue is widespread it gets added up in the bug list
Btw i was an official beta tester for Zenfone 5z

la10sooony8002
Star III
Thank you for the clarification. I never received any notification regarding that section. I don't know what Asus was thinking!! How should I know there was a designated section. Since I updated my look phone I have been posting discussions about the issues and the moderators just closing my discussions and accusing me of downloading the beta update through an unknown source without informing me about this designated section. Talk about user experience!!
Anyhow it's too late for me, I'm not gonna wait for moderates to ignore my discussions and close them. I have the international version 512 GB and I'm selling it as soon as I get an offer.

Thank you

Aryan202
Community Legend I
la10sooony8002

Thank you for the clarification. I never received any notification regarding that section. I don't know what Asus was thinking!! How should I know there was a designated section. Since I updated my look phone I have been posting discussions about the issues and the moderators just closing my discussions and accusing me of downloading the beta update through an unknown source without informing me about this designated section. Talk about user experience!!

Anyhow it's too late for me, I'm not gonna wait for moderates to ignore my discussions and close them. I have the international version 512 GB and I'm selling it as soon as I get an offer.

Thank you

View post
They did provide the link to the thread in the mails they sent out
OEX2N0O8QY69.jpg
That link there directs to the specific beta thread for the Zenfone 5z
Rog 2 just recieved it's 5th beta (I dunno if it'll get beta 6 or stable next) try reporting your issue there once
All I'll suggest to atleast hold on till it gets a stable A10
It's totally your decision pal and if you wanna sell it do so but there's nothing better in the market right now that's just my view and you are free to feel otherwise 😄
Zen UI 6 based on android 10 is a big improvement over Zen UI 6 based on android pie you can feel the fluidity in gestures and animations.

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41555#Comment_41555

They did provide the link to the beta testers in the mail they sent out

HIB9A4YVIQ8W.jpg

That link there directs to the specific beta thread for the Zenfone 5z

Rog 2 just recieved it's 5th beta (I dunno if it'll get beta 6 or stable next) try reporting your issue there once

All I'll suggest to atleast hold on till it gets a stable A10

It's totally your decision pal and if you wanna sell it do so but there's nothing better in the market right now that's just my view and you are free to feel otherwise 😄

Zen UI 6 based on android 10 is a big improvement over Zen UI 6 based on android pie you can feel the fluidity in gestures and animations.

View post
Do not disclose personal information (name, phone number, etc.) of the moderator