This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did you close my discussion Mr Andres?

la10sooony8002
Star III
I didn't install the beta from any forum!! I received the beta update from you guys. I registered through your website for the beta update and I didn't get any support from you . Buying an Asus device was the biggest mistake I made in 2019.
11 REPLIES 11

Aryan202
Community Legend I
la10sooony8002

0I0RD2SNLAAA.jpg

I didn't install the beta from any forum!! I received the beta update from you guys. I registered through your website for the beta update and I didn't get any support from you . Buying an Asus device was the biggest mistake I made in 2019.

Why did you close my discussion Mr Andres?
What beta version were you on?
It's called beta for a reason pal
They'll probably fix it in stable (if enough people report it)

la10sooony8002
Star III
I'm not gonna wait anymore.

If anyone is interested to buy my phone let me know. It was a stupid decision to change from Samsung.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
la10sooony8002

I'm not gonna wait anymore.

If anyone is interested to buy my phone let me know. It was a stupid decision to change from Samsung.

View post
Hmm that's your call pal
S83JBDDKSRK6.jpg
You are an official beta tester i guess the mod thought you did the update manually.The download links are all over XDA and a few more places so seems like some kind of mix up
Continue from this thread here
And btw Samsung isn't great either pal.
They make/break features every couple of updates and One UI is bloated + the recent revelation that their cc cleaner app sends user data to Chinese servers

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
BETA testers should have signed a non-disclosure agreement. Please report issues in the closed test feedback area.