This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LED on the back not working properly with notifications

todosi_george
Star II
The LED on the back does not blink when I get a new notification. I've already turned it on and configured it to have certain colors for certain apps in the Armoury Crate. After a notification I first need to press the power button to check the screen and then turn the screen off again for it to start blinking. This does not happen when I have the AeroCooler connected, so it seems to be working fine when the cooler connected.
Has anyone else experienced this? Is there any fix? Is it a known issue? I have the Strix version (the 8gb/128gb European edition).

18 REPLIES 18

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Mine flashes with Discord too so I will ask our devs specifically if there are limitations with the System light in Android 9 that has been taken care of in Android 10

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
One last check before I bother them. Have you enabled notification "Customization" for specific apps in our system lighting settings? If you have, then it will ONLY send notifications to the apps you have customized for

todosi_george
Star II
Anders_ASUS

One last check before I bother them. Have you enabled notification "Customization" for specific apps in our system lighting settings? If you have, then it will ONLY send notifications to the apps you have customized for

View post
Yes I have, because it's the only way to set specific colors per app, but all the apps I mentioned and tested were added there.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
And what if you switch to default "all apps" does it work then?

todosi_george
Star II
Anders_ASUS

And what if you switch to default "all apps" does it work then?

View post
I will test this tonight and come back and report the results.