This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tap a notification and the phone locks itself.

Supra
Rising Star I
WW-17.1810.1911.110
Lawnchair launcher
Happens once every few days. I'll get a notification, tap it, then my screen will go black and I'll be on the lock screen. Happens most often with Google Messages. Anyone having this problem?
30 REPLIES 30

Supra
Rising Star I
_jis_

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/15844/tap-a-notification-and-the-phone-locks-itself

Check Settings / Advanced / Gestures / Touch Gesture / Screen off - If you have it enabled, disable it.

View post
I've never had double tap to sleep enabled. Regardless, it doesn't work like that. IIRC you can only double tap the stock launcher home screen or the notification shade, not an actual notification.

djcsweet16
Star III
Supra
  • WW-17.1810.1911.110
  • Lawnchair launcher

Happens once every few days. I'll get a notification, tap it, then my screen will go black and I'll be on the lock screen. Happens most often with Google Messages. Anyone having this problem?

I have the same problem.

_jis_
Zen Master III
If in version WW_17.1810.1911.110 you have this problem why don't you try the latest version WW_17.1810.2001.119? I have been using the latest version since January 9th.

Supra
Rising Star I
_jis_

If in version WW_17.1810.1911.110 you have this problem why don't you try the latest version WW_17.1810.2001.119? I have been using the latest version since January 9th.

View post
I don't have it yet.

Rustylord
Rising Star II
Supra
  • WW-17.1810.1911.110
  • Lawnchair launcher

Even im facing this issue.