This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AirTriggers squeeze gesture shortcut bugged after latest update...

moneycashgold
Star III
Latest build 1910.64
Previously i have set my long squeeze gesture shortcut for X Mode and now whenever I'm in a game even in landscape mode it will trigger the shortcut when i long press the right trigger which turn on and off the X Mode. I now have to deactivate the AirTriggers shortcut because of this..
6 REPLIES 6

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Ahh, you're playing a portrait mode game, right? I can't replicate this issue in landscape mode games but in portrait, system air trigger function is still active and since you have pressure level at the lowest setting, I understand that this could become very annoying. But with that low pressure setting it should be very annoying in a lot of scenarios. Like every time you grab your phone.

moneycashgold
Star III
Anders_ASUS

Ahh, you're playing a portrait mode game, right? I can't replicate this issue in landscape mode games but in portrait, system air trigger function is still active and since you have pressure level at the lowest setting, I understand that this could become very annoying. But with that low pressure setting it should be very annoying in a lot of scenarios. Like every time you grab your phone.

View post
No. I'm playing mostly in landscape mode. Games like PUBG, COD, and need for speed: no limit. Have you tried launching the game without the Armoury Crate? You need to also enable AirTriggers function inside that game to replicate the issue I'm having. I have tested with my friend's rog phone 2 as well and the bug is there.