This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone II Tips & Tricks

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This thread will teach you more about those good to know ROG Phone II features. Both in hardware and in ASUS ZenUI (Pie) that are easy to miss. Advanced users may already know some of these tips & tricks but we bet there’s something for everyone. Our goal is to continuously find more things to share with you and we encourage everyone to help us with this list by telling us about your own discoveries. Don't be shy 😉
Gaming
Disable animation for Armoury Crate and Game Genie

78 REPLIES 78

KraKen
Rising Star II
Is there any official webpage for reporting an issue about rog phone 2
Or we just have to talk in zentalk website

cktalukdar_1989
Star II
Honestly speaking I am a bit disappointed with the phone, I bought the 8GB variant to play pubg.
It works okay if you get down at any regular place but if you get down at bootcamp/paradise/ruins with a lot of enemies the game lags a lot.
And one advise I can share which I felt after resetting the phone after one day of use, please use the clean stock UI rather than the gaming one. Gaming UI eats up more memory and CPU then the clean UI.
If there are any ways to optimize gaming performance please share also how to get best touch sensitivity.

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
cktalukdar.1989

Honestly speaking I am a bit disappointed with the phone, I bought the 8GB variant to play pubg.

It works okay if you get down at any regular place but if you get down at bootcamp/paradise/ruins with a lot of enemies the game lags a lot.

And one advise I can share which I felt after resetting the phone after one day of use, please use the clean stock UI rather than the gaming one. Gaming UI eats up more memory and CPU then the clean UI.

If there are any ways to optimize gaming performance please share also how to get best touch sensitivity.

View post
I dont know whether you know this or not. PUBG has this thing that it tends to lag when enemies are nearby. So if you are landing at any place and there are a lot of enemies chances are you will experience lag which is not cos of the phone but a problem with the game itself.
I maybe wrong but this is the only explanation I have.

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
maniyavaibhav13

Is there any official webpage for reporting an issue about rog phone 2

Or we just have to talk in zentalk website

View post
i was really curious about this.

nayyar_rahul18
Rising Star I
julienvd93

Printed out this dual shock 4 phone mount the other day. ROG phone fits absolutely perfect in this mount.

34Q1RMCC5UDS.jpg

YFW088URU7DM.jpg

XI86HFHFYZ5T.jpg

2FWK3UVQTSYM.jpg

Here is the link for the mount if you want to print it yourself: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3405145

View post
can someone tell me how to map PS4 controller's buttons on the Asus ROG phone 2? all i can get after connecting it to my phone is ability to use its trackpad as a mouse