This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

????SO MY 1.5 YEAR OLD phone got andorid 10 BUT this flagship didny

manishiskillred
Star III
So my 1.5 year old Nokia 6.1 which costs rs 9999 today with snapdragon 636 got andorid 10 update BUT THIS STUPID FLAGSHIP snapdragon 855 plus gaming phone doesn't have android 10 yet....which costs almost 40000 that's 4 Nokia 6.1
ECUM8XJU8VGY.jpg
What the hell ? Asus u lazy
8 REPLIES 8

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
manishiskillred

So my 1.5 year old Nokia 6.1 which costs rs 9999 today with snapdragon 636 got andorid 10 update BUT THIS STUPID FLAGSHIP snapdragon 855 plus gaming phone doesn't have android 10 yet....which costs almost 40000 that's 4 Nokia 6.1

ECUM8XJU8VGY.jpg

What the hell ? Asus u lazy

????SO MY 1.5 YEAR OLD phone got andorid 10 BUT this flagship didny
did you buy the gaming phone for software or for gaming first be clarity on our side and ask the question. It doesn't matter how much you spend on phone the ROG 2 is a gaming phone. In a gaming phone like ROG there are more problems to release an update without checking. So please be patient and enjoy android 10 on that Nokia

Volodesi
Rising Star II
I switch between a Pixel 2 XL(Android 10) and the ROG 2 constantly.. and I really don't see why everyone wants 10 so bad. Only people who really will benefit in a gaming sense, is people who want to use DS4 controller.

duy_h_vu
Rising Star I
Volodesi

I switch between a Pixel 2 XL(Android 10) and the ROG 2 constantly.. and I really don't see why everyone wants 10 so bad. Only people who really will benefit in a gaming sense, is people who want to use DS4 controller.

View post
Not just that, not all games/app are running smoothly on 10 atm. So I still don't know why ppl want to rush. Personally i still have to wait until DJI fly app stable on 10 before updating.

OPC
Zen Master II
It's the same like Mac OS X. It's a known fact that since Apple started to roll out new version every year instead of 2 years like in the past, it's not recommended to install the new version for at least 6 months after the release. It's so full of bugs that if your business relies on it it can be a disaster. But still the vast majority of users are eager to install it as soon as it was released, to have immediately "latest and greatest". Good for us that are patient so they test all bugs for us.