This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location error in Weather App

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
Please give an option to uninstall that useless Weather app or please update the app.
*** This is my current location. ***
2ERY8L2RG12M.jpg
GQSXT0UA6MVA.jpg
*** This is the location that useless Weather app showing. ***
3 REPLIES 3

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
kowshik diamond

Please give an option to uninstall that useless Weather app or please update the app.

*** This is my current location. ***

2ERY8L2RG12M.jpg

GQSXT0UA6MVA.jpg

*** This is the location that useless Weather app showing. ***

Location error in Weather App
Also that i allowed location for AccuWeather. So please don't reply me regarding location permissions and my internet connectivity. Please update the app or give an option to uninstall it so the users who don't like it they can uninstall it.

Thanking you.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I believe it's not the app in itself but rather that AccuWeather doesn't have data for your exact location and Munnangi is the closest area it has data for.
If you don't like the built in app, then simply don't use it. It won't wear your system down and you can always hide it if you don't want to see it. You can find this option if you long press on the home screen -> press preferences -> hide apps

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
Sorry for making you angry sir but it not the closest area to me it is a 60km away where I stayed for 2 days due to some work after returning to my home the weather app not updating the location I faced it many times the app is taking so much of time to update the current location. So please look into it and update the app sir.

Once again sorry for making you angry.