This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

????SO MY 1.5 YEAR OLD phone got andorid 10 BUT this flagship didny

manishiskillred
Star III
So my 1.5 year old Nokia 6.1 which costs rs 9999 today with snapdragon 636 got andorid 10 update BUT THIS STUPID FLAGSHIP snapdragon 855 plus gaming phone doesn't have android 10 yet....which costs almost 40000 that's 4 Nokia 6.1
ECUM8XJU8VGY.jpg
What the hell ? Asus u lazy
8 REPLIES 8

manishiskillred
Star III
And this phone is released 4 months ago? GIVR US ANDROID 10 ALREADY

XKOMODOTCOM
Rising Star I
manishiskillred

So my 1.5 year old Nokia 6.1 which costs rs 9999 today with snapdragon 636 got andorid 10 update BUT THIS STUPID FLAGSHIP snapdragon 855 plus gaming phone doesn't have android 10 yet....which costs almost 40000 that's 4 Nokia 6.1

ECUM8XJU8VGY.jpg

I think you will get update in middle Q1 this years.
For now, ZS660KL still on beta test.
Stay tuned.

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
manishiskillred

ECUM8XJU8VGY.jpg

Don't be so much impatient bro.
As u know Asus had announced bimonthly update .
They are currently working beta program , Rog 2 has many features = many extra bugs they need to fix before the update is released .
So be patient they may release it on ending of JAN or maybe starting of FEB.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
manishiskillred

ECUM8XJU8VGY.jpg

Does nokia 6.1 have armory crate? Does it have accesories that can break with updates? Can it do all the fricking thing Rog does ?
If you think it's that easy ?
Remember pal you got an "gaming phone"
Yes a gaming phone outclasses all the so called 2019 "flagships" in terms of almost everything
Is there an ETA on Nubia's RM3/Xiaomi's black shark 2 pro android 10 update? Heck no Asus went a step ahead and started a beta program for the phone (the phone just got it's 5th beta based on android 10) with a few more optimisations android 10 will be great on Rog 2
Secondly they even started a device seeding program
Yes development on a gaming device!!!
Ever heard of a gaming device getting development?
If you Feel Asus is slow with updates ( which they obviously aren't they improved a heck ton this year ) just flash something else and call it a day (lineage os, Omni ROM and a couple of kernels with gcam support by Arnova will be up in a couple of months)
Btw Asus Zenfone 6(2019) and Zenfone 5z(2018) are already on stable android 10 which proves that Asus indeed is trying to be better than what they used to be .
And yes Asus device can access the auxiliary (secondly wide angle lens) without root
You don't have to do any shitfuckery with a magisk module unlike oneplus,+ you don't need fricking root for adding simple things as fonts on your device
There's much to explore on your device pal that other's don't have learn to appreciate it
You have a Stock+UI option in there too (again in a gaming phone)
Fyi I'm on a Zenfone 5z right now 😄