This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls not received. Texts delayed.

justinleon2113
Star III
Hello. Just upgraded to the ZenFone 6 (Edition 30) over the new year and notice that many calls from family and friends are going straight to voicemail. I tested this with a friend in the room, and out of 5 attempts, only 3 made the phone ring. Many important calls for business do not ring at all. I am using Ultra Mobile (T-Mobile MVNO) and have done the usual run-around (reset phone, empty cache, check all settings for fowarding, DND, and such). Even on a fresh install, it is experiencing the same phenomenon. I tried a different phone and it seemed to consistently work...I'll keep testing.
I wanted to see if anyone else had issues with not getting calls or texts (irrespective of carrier) or if it could be just carrier issues for me. I have great coverage in my area, thus it is not like I am roaming or disconnected. Thank you for the help.
159 REPLIES 159

Ed
Star I
I've been having the same problem but very sporadic. At first I thought I just missed the call but I can confirm I have now witnessed calls going directly to voice mail. I have also seen text messages delayed a few hours. This again is very sporadic. The phone calls may be 1 in 8 and the texts may be 1 in 25. This goes back to at least 2 updates. Cannot be more precise than that.
If you need additional help with logs, please let me know.
Zenfone 6 6GB 128GB
WW_17.1810.2001.119
East Coast USA
T Mobile

sedl23
Rising Star II
I had the Zenfone 5z and currently have the Zenfone 6. Both on T-Mobile ...Both phones have the same issue. Calls at times go straight to voicemail.

dt808
Rising Star I
my phone has this problem too. sometimes calls go directly to vm, phone doesn't ring at all and nothing in the call logs that a call came in. and some messages delayed by as much as a few hours. I'm running the latest update on Android 10 on t-mobile.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
I've only gotten one set of logs so far.
Anybody else willing to help us diagnose this problem?

Ed
Star I
LP_ASUS

I've only gotten one set of logs so far.

Anybody else willing to help us diagnose this problem?

View post
Yes, if you feel I can be helpful...see my post on page 1.
Ed