This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone audio from wrong speaker

guntherguerra
Star III
Whenever I recieve a phone call the callers audio comes out from the bottom speaker. I need to toggle speaker ON/OFF for it to come out the correct speaker.

I just upgraded to Android 10. 8/256gb US model

I have done basic troubleshooting. Power cycle, safe mode, clear cache on phone app. Etc

Any other suggestions?
69 REPLIES 69

murleenair
Star I
I HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION !!!!!
Press and hold the "Call" icon - go to App Info (i) - Storage & Cache - Clear Cache.
Press and hold the "Settings" icon - go to App info (i) - Storage & Cache - Clear Cache.
Fortunately, this did the trick for me. I have been testing the behavior since a day now and all my calls are correctly answered as expected.
If this is helpful, kindly press the Like button and let others also know.

niceded
Star II
murleenair

I HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION !!!!!

1. Press and hold the "Call" icon - go to App Info (i) - Storage & Cache - Clear Cache.
  2. Press and hold the "Settings" icon - go to App info (i) - Storage & Cache - Clear Cache.

Fortunately, this did the trick for me. I have been testing the behavior since a day now and all my calls are correctly answered as expected.

If this is helpful, kindly press the Like button and let others also know.

View post
It doesn't work to me (((

justinleon2113
Star III
This doesn't appear to work for T-Mobile users.

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
justinleon2113

This doesn't appear to work for T-Mobile users.

View post
Odd. I'm on T-Mobile too and it seems like the issue was fixed for me with 119. I'll test again, though, and comment if I find otherwise.

justinleon2113
Star III
I'll check it again in the coming days as well and report back.