This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone 6 - Call Audio Issues

mcanders041190
Star II
Recently I have had multiple people tell me that they hear themselves when on a call with me. Even when I put the audio call to the minimum. Is this normal? Could this be a setting issue?
3 REPLIES 3

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
They hear you clearly and themselves? That's a weird bug.
Can you try navigating to Settings>Apps and notifications>Phone>Storage and cache, and then clear storage and cache. Reboot the phone, and do some test calls to see if that made any difference for the other caller.

mcanders041190
Star II
Thanks for the quick response! Just cleared cache and storage and rebooted called someone on loudest phone volume and they couldn't hear themselves. Going to keep an eye on it but this may of been the issue. Maybe there was a bug with noise canceling or something in the phone app. I'm probably wrong.

Thank you so much!

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
mcanders041190

Thanks for the quick response! Just cleared cache and storage and rebooted called someone on loudest phone volume and they couldn't hear themselves. Going to keep an eye on it but this may of been the issue. Maybe there was a bug with noise canceling or something in the phone app. I'm probably wrong.

Thank you so much!

View post
Happy to hear that resolved it! I don't usually get lucky enough to get it right on the first try. 😉
Let us know if the issue comes back and we can do a deeper dive.