This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is ultra wide angle lens so laggy?

off2fly115
Rising Star II
Does anybody know why the ultra wide angle lens is so laggy whenever I use it? The normal lens in the stock camera app is pretty smooth but the ultra wide angle one is just so choppy unless I completely hold my camera still. Anybody have any ideas on why it's like this and whether it can be fixed or not? Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3

off2fly115
Rising Star II
off2fly115

Does anybody know why the ultra wide angle lens is so laggy whenever I use it? The normal lens in the stock camera app is pretty smooth but the ultra wide angle one is just so choppy unless I completely hold my camera still. Anybody have any ideas on why it's like this and whether it can be fixed or not? Thanks!

Why is ultra wide angle lens so laggy?
I just feel like the ultra wide angle lens can film 4k/60fps so why can't it be as smooth when trying to take pictures?

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
Its because main camera has EIS (ELECTRONIC IMAGE STABILIZATION) Enabled for photo and video and wide angle doesnt comes with any STABILIZATION
experienced the same thing

Mayendra
Rising Star II
its soo chopping and so lag when the light is low, i get no problem at outdoor scene, but you may skip the lens if in low light such as indoor, night, etc.