This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Asus tragedy

krewniak19
Rising Star II
am asking for help, I don't have the strength to apply contacts anymore, I started Skype and Duo and now I have six displayed contacts, all night I was looking to hide it and I did not find where to choose which contacts to display? Because I already pull my hair, no has this option in the application, help
15 REPLIES 15

alexalbert03
Rising Star I
Are you checking the right way. I was able to find in my settings.

mastervishikh
Rising Star I
@krewniak19 I think you are trying to access settings after selecting the contact. Do not select any contact.
Open the Contracts app-> 3 dots (top right) -> Settings -> Contacts to display
Or
Open the Contracts app-> 3 dots (top right) -> Settings -> Display Options-> Toggle contacts with Phone number

krewniak19
Rising Star II
ok, I think the topic is closed. My mistake. But in my life I wouldn't think that it would be so hidden. Why such a trouble? It was impossible to put it in the main application? Asus programmers did not show off oh no. I will not change my mind that they have created the ugliest and graphically simplistic contacts application. Unreadable, not intuitive and sad. Asus programmers, add colorful icons in front of names, on a black background will be great. Please understand me, it's not like I'm trying to complain on the phone all the time, it's not about this is about. I would like to see the choice, hidden options where I could set up my phone for myself, one likes pure android, the other does not. I think it's probably not so difficult to do as in the case of camera changes or structural repairs. I would say in the end - yes , asus zenfone 6 is wonderful hardware, I need so little to be happy. I hope you will take me seriously asus admins and moderators. Does the program look nicer thanks and konom? Screen example. Regards

krewniak19
Rising Star II
mastervishikh

@krewniak19 I think you are trying to access settings after selecting the contact. Do not select any contact.

Open the Contracts app-> 3 dots (top right) -> Settings -> Contacts to display

Or

Open the Contracts app-> 3 dots (top right) -> Settings -> Display Options-> Toggle contacts with Phone number

View post
No, this is not on top. You have to enter the android settings, applications and notifications, search for contacts there, enter them, three dots and only there you can do it, on the main screen you will not find it, it is deeply hidden and why? no sense

Kamil
Rising Star I
krewniak19

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/40792#Comment_40792

No, this is not on top. You have to enter the android settings, applications and notifications, search for contacts there, enter them, three dots and only there you can do it, on the main screen you will not find it, it is deeply hidden and why? no sense

View post
Bez kitu miałem podobny problem z viberem nie znalazłem tej opcji tylko w aplikacji coś tam przestawiłem zeby nie dublowała kontaktów 😧 😄 teraz zaczaiłem, że jesteś z Polski. Chłopie sprzedaj ten telefon póki jest coś wart albo zwróć jeśli jeszcze możesz.