This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headphone Audio Static?

tepwu
Star II
Hi, I have owned the 128 GB version of the Zenfone 6 for about 3 months now and recently I have noticed that there is a pretty annoying static/hissing sound whenever I am playing audio through the headphone jack. I have used multiple headphones (Bose QC 25, VE Monk Plus, Asus included headphones) and the same noise occurs. As one user has put it: " After music is paused or turned off, the sound persists for a few seconds then disappears completely". I am wondering if anyone else has had this issue and whether it's a hardware of software issue. I would also like to know some next steps I can take to fix this issue. I am on the latest update (QP1A.190711.005.WW_Phone17.1810.1910.73)
Here are some examples of other users who are experiencing the same thing:
r/zenfone6 - Headphone jack output hissingr/zenfone6 - Hissing sound through headphone jack with active noise cancellingHeadphone jack output hissingIf any ASUS employee could help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
7 REPLIES 7

gabvigno
Star I
Hi, i would like to know if this problem is under verification in ASUS or not.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
gabvigno

Hi, i would like to know if this problem is under verification in ASUS or not.

View post
We need to log your phone. If you're willing to do that, please let me know by responding to this post and I can send you instructions via PM.

gabvigno
Star I
Please send me the instructions.