This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z back glass cracked

Bhaskar
Star II
Hello guys as the status says, i have dropped my phone unknowingly from a 1 foot high sofa and somehow the back glass panel has been cracked.
Please tell me weather the back panel is available and can it be changed or not?
And what is the approximate cost for its replacement?
My phone is still in warranty and i also have Complete Mobile Protection from Flipkart but it seems to be of no use to me because the guys there say that back panel is not covered.
Please suggest me guys what to do now?
11 REPLIES 11

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
You can go to the ASUS service center. Fees are charged for damage caused by human factors. The price will be quoted after the actual inspection.

MrHornet
Rising Star I
My phone is still in warranty and i also have Complete Mobile Protection from Flipkart
What ? , Meaning of full protection means. Phone should be covered 360 degree. How much you paid for it?
Be prepared to pay big amount as it Gorilla Glass 6. Can you post the image of your cracked panel, also how it fell corner or flat back?

Bhaskar
Star II
YRKW1QKAU4SC.jpg
Actually while purchasing the phone from Flipkart there was a complimentary Complete Mobile Protection from jeeves for jst INR 99 on offer and i had chosen it to secure my mobile.
But now they are denying and saying that back panel can not is not covered in their terms and conditions but body panel is covered ( they have misguided by using body panel and not back panel in their terms and conditions)

Mayendra
Rising Star II
zenfone 6 back glass is corning gorilla glass 3, cmiiw