This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Play Store and network issue

k_s_easvar
Star II
Playstore not working properly while downloading large file. Network is fine but file is incomplete download so weired. The phone is much expensive in my situation kindly resolve the issue. May be due to any software issue kindly provide the feedback. Kindly provide a quick update in network mode so like samsung a50s seperate 3G,4G mode. So much problem in network side. Kindly provide feedback or refund the amount.
9H2VC8NDPFCL.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

Anders_ASUS

We can log your phone while you're downloading a big game from playstore. Are you willing to do this?

View post
Hello I have same problem, can't download big game. Download stops after device goes to sleep. Please help me out with the issue. I have recently bought this expensive phone and system and play store both updated.

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
k.s.easvar

Playstore not working properly while downloading large file. Network is fine but file is incomplete download so weired. The phone is much expensive in my situation kindly resolve the issue. May be due to any software issue kindly provide the feedback. Kindly provide a quick update in network mode so like samsung a50s seperate 3G,4G mode. So much problem in network side. Kindly provide feedback or refund the amount.

9H2VC8NDPFCL.jpg

Yes,Even when I brought Rog 2 phone first thing i did was downloaded pubG game but it stopped at 56% (not like stopped. It shows downloading but it's not being downloaded to be specific)internet is fine , youtube works, everything works .
Even turning on and off aeroplane mode did not solve.
Now i cancelled download and again started redownloading but now it was not downloading at 93%.
I got frustrated and RESTARTED the phone without cancelling download .
Oof finally PubG got downloaded for me.
This only happens on large file downloads

Sekuk
Star III
k.s.easvar

9H2VC8NDPFCL.jpg

Did you solved the problem? It still happening to me. It might works on wifi but on mobile data, the problem persist.