This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This happen when i using wifi (rog phone2) please help me ...

ursa
Star I
GV409UAMUWC1.jpg
P9D0IXEYUZ32.jpg
6QRFH0F0ZY74.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

Do you have repeaters or mesh network at home? Does this issue occur on other networks than when you are at home?

View post
Idk about wifi but while using airtel sim i too face the above problem but it DISSAPEARS after i turn ON AND OFF AEROPLANE MODE . Idk why this happens even though my signal strength will be strong.
I think it may be network issue for me cuz even my former OP6T was having same problem sometimes (like once or twice in 2 days) .

ursa
Star I
It happen everyday for me lol after plying 1 match of game or watch few videos and the game/video starting buffering/loading when u try to watch another video /game.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ursa

I am using TIME with 500mbps and i tried using other phone and doesnt have this problem only rog phone 2 has this issue.

View post
Have you been using that phone in the same way? Playing the same games, watching a lot of youtube and so on?
You never replied if you're experiencing all these issues on other wifi's?

ursa
Star I
Erm..i never try other wifi but ya,i playing same game,youtube and others and same problem happen.

ursa
Star I
By the way i tried using other phone such as oppo,samsung and watch same video at the same time,both phone work well only rog phone buffering