This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoWifi rollout Jio and Airtel - India [Threads Merged]

saisujith94
Star I
Jio and Airtel, 2 Major network providers in India have started rolling out VoWifi Services for subscribers. Almost All Major Brands and devices Support VoWifi. But Asus is missing from compatible devices. Basically, in India the Network reception indoors is poor and VoWifi will be a great addition to have. Any Possibility of this being enabled via future updates?
69 REPLIES 69

Pisquare
Star II
It's working on my ROG Phone 2. I'm in Delhi, on public Airtel WiFi in an auditorium, using Jio and Idea SIMs. It doesn't work at home in Pune on my Spectra broadband. This is how it looks. It's the icon between WiFi and SIM1
YPXSBHNHX2IL.jpg

SHEIKH_AZHARUDD
Rising Star II
Pisquare

It's working on my ROG Phone 2. I'm in Delhi, on public Airtel WiFi in an auditorium, using Jio and Idea SIMs. It doesn't work at home in Pune on my Spectra broadband. This is how it looks. It's the icon between WiFi and SIM1

YPXSBHNHX2IL.jpg

View post
Same bro...it works in my office but not at home

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
It's definitely working on my device too , using my jio fiber broadband , I've also made calls using Vowifi and it works perfectly fine with my RoG Phone 2. Sometimes it gets disappeared , u have to turn wifi off from ur settings and then again turn it on boom it's back , i hope it gets stable with time. @asus thankyou

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Shivam Dahiya

It's definitely working on my device too , using my jio fiber broadband , I've also made calls using Vowifi and it works perfectly fine with my RoG Phone 2. Sometimes it gets disappeared , u have to turn wifi off from ur settings and then again turn it on boom it's back , i hope it gets stable with time. @asus thankyou

BTSJX79BDJOF.jpg

View post
It disappears after a restart
For enabling that section (vo wifi) you'll have to enter the code again manually.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Shivam Dahiya

BTSJX79BDJOF.jpg

View post
Yes it disappears after a restart
For enabling the section again (vo wifi) you'll have to enter the code again manually.